Will you buy tickets for this tour?

Will you buy tickets for this tour?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll wait to see footage from the first couple shows. If Axl sounds good, I'll definitely go. The last time I saw him at the forum in, 2010 I think it was, I can't begin to explain how disappointed I was. The shows in 2006 I saw were all amazing though. I'd like to see a show similar tot that quality again.

Definitely no, not even for free.

Last time I saw Axl's band was in 2012, for free, and I'm glad I didn't pay for my ticket because it was awful. The only good thing was, I got to see Izzy.

When I saw Axl's band in 2010 I had a great time and I seriously doubt his current state could surpass the enjoyment of that day.

No because I want a studio album and so long as people are still willing to buy tickets for these cheesy 'greatest hits' tours, there will be no, new material. I last saw them in 2012 and they played seven Chinese Democracy songs (formally, I had only heard 'The Blues' live) and introduced 'Estranged' and 'Civil War' so there was plenty of motivation for going; it was a good gig - marred slightly by Axl's voice mind but still excellent entertainment nonetheless. Now, I think they are 'taking the piss' - as they say in England. The whole Vegas, plugging Appetite, ''rockin' like it is 1987'', thing leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I think only a new album could potentially find me back on their side.

• Like 1