Do you think Axl will do a chat like the others members?

Do I think he will... honestly, no. It's a possibility, but quite unlikely. Would be great, with the right admin it could be really interesting. by the right admin, I mean people who will delete questions that are only posted to rile him up or cause hurt, but an admin team that will also forward the tougher questions that people want answered like "Will you ever bring back the red hot pants". I think Mygnrs admin would be pretty good for that.

• Like 1

Second he does I'm paying for Nightrain.

You're probably not the only one lol

Even if he wouldn't talk about new music, I'd still have a bunch of questions I'd like to ask, especially about the CD songs. Back in 2008 in chats he said he wanted to give people time to find their own meaning to the songs, which is cool, but I'd like to ask him some of the process behind the composition and choice of lyrics for songs like TWAT, TIL, and Prostitute.

The fact that people are laughing at this idea really says a lot about how our favorite singer feels about his fans.

Because of his fan's support, the guy lives in a million dollar mansion, has tens of millions of dollars in the bank, lives a life that most people can only dream of, only works about 1/3 of the year..........but he can't spend a couple hours one night just chatting with his die-hard fans? He can't carve out two hours of free time every six months to chat with fans?

The fact that people are laughing at this idea really says a lot about how our favorite singer feels about his fans.

Because of his fan's support, the guy lives in a million dollar mansion, has tens of millions of dollars in the bank, lives a life that most people can only dream of, only works about 1/3 of the year..........but he can't spend a couple hours one night just chatting with his die-hard fans? He can't carve out two hours of free time every six months to chat with fans?

Axl can't record and release 3 minutes of music with his band in 5 years. Not doing a chat is not surprising. He's lucky his fans are happy enough because this lineup is the most stable ever and stuff like that...

• Like 1

Axl can't record and release 3 minutes of music with his band in 5 years. Not doing a chat is not surprising. He's lucky his fans are happy enough because this lineup is the most stable ever and stuff like that...

I have to laugh every time I see somebody say that on this forum.

Who cares that GnR has released one album in the last 20 years. As long as this current line-up is stable.

Man, I miss the days when GnR was an actual living band and not just a nostalgic act.

• Like 1