UCR comments, oh my god ><

I don't follow UCR on fb but here's something cool: That "You're right, they're BETTER!" comment is from a friend of mine who went to the Detroit 2012 show with me. He went in disliking Axl greatly with doubts about the new line up and came out completely changed.

• Like 4

It's like if it's not on the radio it doesn't exist to them. Just some of the comments like they still think axl shows up late, that happened like ugh 3 years ago.

Tbf, that was still happening in 2012. Though in 2013 I got to see him turn up early for the first time! :lol:

I like this one "I've seen GN'R a few times since 2002 and they've gotten better over the years, IMO. Axl has a good band and they put on a good show. Axl's still a great frontman. If I lived in Vegas, I'd check it out. That said, this isn't much of a "big announcement." There are tons of songs left from the "Chinese Democracy" sessions that Axl's fans would love to hear. I wish that he would release them."

• Like 3

Cherry picking the positive comments out of there is so disingenuous. It's like saying some people thought that plague was OK.

My cherry pick was based solely on the fact that I actually watched my buddy go from disliking Axl to loving GN'R based on that one show, but I get what you're saying.

• Like 2

Cherry picking the positive comments out of there is so disingenuous. It's like saying some people thought that plague was OK.

My cherry pick was based solely on the fact that I actually watched my buddy go from disliking Axl to loving GN'R based on that one show, but I get what you're saying.

You should have grown out of imaginary friends by now. :lol:

Nah, fair enough.

• Like 1

Regaurding the comments, look at them, they are all balding meatheads. Look about 45. These guys are just bitter cause they are old and they are has beens in there own field of work.

Step aside for Axl and the boys. Vegas is going to be top.

Exactly! Cuz GNR is a veritable youth movement! :lol:

Regaurding the comments, look at them, they are all balding meatheads. Look about 45. These guys are just bitter cause they are old and they are has beens in there own field of work.

Or they represent people who were around for the real deal back in the day, Son. People have always and will always see Gn'R as Axl and Slash not Axl and 7 guys nobody outside of these boards cares about.

Exactly! Cuz GNR is a veritable youth movement! :lol:

GNR Facebook has 27 MILLION "likes". The most popular age group is (shockingly) 18-24YO.