Chinese Democracy/Contraband mix

Add slither and fall to pieces to CD boom done..

Hvnt listened to contraband in along time was pretty young when It came out I remember enjoying listening to the album as a whole but those two are ones I still remember today

Yeah, but whenever I listen to "Fall to Pieces" I just think it sounds like a rehash of SCOM, which it kind of is, and if Guns had released it, it would be a sign of them running out of ideas, I think the biggest problem with CD was that it didn't have a big catchy rock single, AFD had SCOM/WTTJ, UYI had YCBM, that's what Slither would have provided if was on CD, that song was the only reason Contraband was so successful.

Add slither and fall to pieces to CD boom done..

Hvnt listened to contraband in along time was pretty young when It came out I remember enjoying listening to the album as a whole but those two are ones I still remember today

Yeah, but whenever I listen to "Fall to Pieces" I just think it sounds like a rehash of SCOM, which it kind of is, and if Guns had released it, it would be a sign of them running out of ideas, I think the biggest problem with CD was that it didn't have a big catchy rock single, AFD had SCOM/WTTJ, UYI had YCBM, that's what Slither would have provided if was on CD, that song was the only reason Contraband was so successful.

I think that's exactly why CD needed fall to pieces SCOM two with Axl screeching thru into pop radio stations everywhere..

Sucker Train Blues

Somebody Knockin'

Slither

Street of Dreams

Fall to Pieces

There was a Time

Catcher in the Rye

Better

Set Me Free

Shuffle It All

Dirty Little Thing

Time Gone By

Madagascar

This I Love[/quote

Is that UYI 3 right there? :D

Added some Izzy songs and its UYI III

Edited by wasted

Chinese Democracy

Sucker Train Blues

Better

Street Of Dreams

Do It For The Kids

There Was A Time

Catcher In The Rye

Fall To Pieces

Dirty Little Thing

You Got No Right

IRS

Set Me Free

This I Love

Prostitute

Based this more on what songs I could picture Slash playing on. Honestly, I think Axl could have done anything on Contraband. But can you see Slash playing on Shackler's, If The World, or Riad? Nope.

Chinese Democracy

Sucker Train Blues

Better

Street Of Dreams

Do It For The Kids

There Was A Time

Catcher In The Rye

Fall To Pieces

Dirty Little Thing

You Got No Right

IRS

Set Me Free

This I Love

Prostitute

Based this more on what songs I could picture Slash playing on. Honestly, I think Axl could have done anything on Contraband. But can you see Slash playing on Shackler's, If The World, or Riad? Nope.

True.. Imagine if slash and Axl created shacklers together though.. what in gods green earth would that sound like lol.

If the world with slash completely on Spanish guitar throughout hmmm :D

Sucker Train Blues

Shacklers Revenge

Slither

Street of Dreams

Fall to Pieces

There was a Time

Catcher in the Rye

Better

Set Me Free

Sorry

IRS

Dirty Little Thing

Madagascar

This I Love

THIS ^ However, I would add Prostitute and all the ChiDem tracks would be the Antiquiet leaks (and the Brian May version of Catcher) rather than the final versions, that for me would be a 10/10 album right there. Might actually go and make this CD later :)