gnr-Lakeland 1987 - Rare aftershow interview axl speaks

sorry if this isnt posted in the right section, but came across this rare interview from 87...pretty entertaining actually but skip to the 10:00 mark for axl to foretell Chinese( but if you do you will miss fucked up slash!)...kinda gave me goosebumps watching it and seeing what has eventually unfolded. love him or hate him the man in consistent

not rare, this is very common in trading circles and has been all over the internet for over 15 years. it's called "Night in the Jungle," the whole thing is widely available.

Also, someone made a thread here about this same "rare" video about 2 weeks ago

not rare, this is very common in trading circles and has been all over the internet for over 15 years. it's called "Night in the Jungle," the whole thing is widely available.

Also, someone made a thread here about this same "rare" video about 2 weeks ago

i cut and pasted from youtube..i should not have overlooked the use of the word "rare" in this rather sensitive community...

I haven't seen that before so thanks. I know some here have seen literally everything but there are still some of us relative newbies that haven't. Reposting of stuff every now and again doesn't hurt anyone.

Exactly. They (cupcakes) should quit crying about it.

I haven't seen that before so thanks. I know some here have seen literally everything but there are still some of us relative newbies that haven't. Reposting of stuff every now and again doesn't hurt anyone.

Agreed.

I have seen this before but I will go ahead and thank our fellow member tberrie007 for sharing the link! :)

Watching this guys speaking in 1987 .... it's quite obvious who's the one who have something in his head and can keep a consistent speech and who's the biggest junkie.

You do realize Slash was only 22 in that video, right? Come on man, give him a break. They were raising as one of the best rock n' roll bands of all time. I would have been smashed too. :lol: