Recife on 15th April, Fortaleza date TBA

Via Pinball Wizard @ HTGTH:

"Jose Norberto Flesch, from Destak newspaper, just said GNR is confirmed in Recife on April 15th and also in Fortaleza, date to be confirmed. It will be the first time GNR goes to Brazil's Northeast.

1779803_602274446514860_2019367429_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/jnflesch/status/436348994407899136

http://www.destakjornal.com.br/noticias/diversao-arte/guns-n-roses-fecha-1-vinda-ao-nordeste-e-inclui-show-no-recife-223941/ "

Guess this gives Tommy more time to fly to Coachella on the 18th as opposed to original rumoured date of the 17th for Recife.

9 Brazilian shows, but only 1 Argentinian one and no Chilean dates (yet). Weird compared to 2011 where the only Brazilian show was RIR, there were 3 Argentinian dates, and there was a show in Santiago. Also weird how that while they're going all out in Brazil, the Buenos Aires gig is in a smaller venue than 2011. Though I suppose these are all new markets in Brazil.

9 Brazilian shows, but only 1 Argentinian one and no Chilean dates (yet). Weird compared to 2011 where the only Brazilian show was RIR, there were 3 Argentinian dates, and there was a show in Santiago. Also weird how that while they're going all out in Brazil, the Buenos Aires gig is in a smaller venue than 2011. Though I suppose these are all new markets in Brazil.

When was the last big tour in Brazil - 2010 right? Too many shows in Argentina now wouldn't sell too well imo.

More reason for new music.

I wonder why this tour was delayed from November to March/April? I mean, I hope that means they're working on something new...

New music would be great!

I'm guessing the delay was to get everything lined up with members schedules along with the venues. I'm sure they're getting a huge payday from the Vegas gigs (and saving a lot on logistics) so that May have delayed things too