Definitive list of who plays the guitar solos on CD?

I realize the album credits list who plays on each song, but when there is more than one guitarist and multiple solos on a song, how can you tell who plays each solo? I know some just have an ear for it and can recognize each player's tone/style...but I don't so I need a list.

Thanks!

First CD solo = Finck, 2nd CD solo = Bucket.

Shackler's solo = Bumble.

Brief tapping solo in Better = Bucket, main solo = Finck.

SOD main solo = Finck, outro solo (I think) = Bucket

ITW acoustic solo = Bucket.

TWAT first solo = Finck, best solo ever = Bucket.

Catcher solos = Bumble.

Scraped main solo = Bumble, booklet says Bucket has a solo as well, don't know where (guessing it's the outro one from 2:56 on)

Riad main solo = Bumble, outro solo (3:30 on) = Bucket

Sorry solo = Bucket (thought this was Finck for ages)

IRS first couple of solos = Finck, outro solo (3:33 on) = Bucket (I think, just going on demo vs studio version, Bucket isn't on the '99 demo)

Madagascar solo = Bucket

TIL solo = Finck

Prostitute solos = Bucket

Bruno P. had a good post on all of Bumble's additions.

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1

First CD solo = Finck, 2nd CD solo = Bucket.

Shackler's solo = Bumble.

Brief tapping solo in Better = Bucket, main solo = Finck.

SOD main solo = Finck, outro solo (I think) = Bucket

ITW acoustic solo = Bucket.

TWAT first solo = Finck, best solo ever = Bucket.

Catcher solos = Bumble.

Scraped main solo = Bumble, booklet says Bucket has a solo as well, don't know where (guessing it's the outro one from 2:56 on)

Riad solo = Bumble

Sorry solo = Bucket (thought this was Finck for ages)

IRS first couple of solos = Finck, outro solo (3:33 on) = Bucket (I think, just going on demo vs studio version, Bucket isn't on the '99 demo)

Madagascar solo = Bucket

TIL solo = Finck

Prostitute solos = Bucket

Bruno P. had a good post on all of Bumble's additions.

This looks pretty accurate. I always thought it was Robin on the end of Street of Dreams but I could be wrong

This looks pretty accurate. I always thought it was Robin on the end of Street of Dreams but I could be wrong

Booklet says Finck then Bucket, and the booklet seems to put the solos in order that they're played, so I'm going with Bucket with outro, unless there's a middle solo I'm missing?

Booklet says Finck then Bucket, and the booklet seems to put the solos in order that they're played, so I'm going with Bucket with outro, unless there's a middle solo I'm missing?

Ah ok, that sounds right then

The real question is, who played the solo on Oh My God

Dave Navarro.

Dave Navarro.

Who happens to be in Vegas with Janes Addiction doing Nothings Shocking in May.