April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

They cut a 4 hour show to 90 minutes which included commercials. I think we were lucky that GNR played two songs.

HBO always airs the ROck and Roll Hall of Fame show, why don't they air the Revolver god awards?

This show is dedicated to rock, hard rock and metal bands and their fans yet again no respect is given.

I think this show should have aired on a cable channel in the entire 4 hours and showing Dee Snider interviewing on the black carpet.

This show was poorly ran and at the end of the day, it turned out to be a joke. It's appalling that VH1 even decided to air it on one of their networks.

The whole thing was awkward, from Snider and that other guy, to Slayer sucking, to some of the more questionable bands performing, Joan Jett performing a song twice (if I recall correctly), and then it all got topped off with a lackluster GN'R performance. And the stage setup and the venue itself...it looked more like a high school something-or-the-other induction, not an award ceremony.

Just got done watching VH1's airing of this (it's been on my dvr), and my biggest complaint has to be Ashba. I'm not one of those guys that you see bashing Ashba around every corner, but man was he being an attention whore all night, it was kinda sad honestly. He was not out right interviewed, at least it wasn't aired on tv, but he photo bombs everyone elses interviews. The one that bothered me the most was when Duff was being interviewed, and there's DJ jumping around like a 5 year old saying "hey everybody look at me." Then he capps it off with an out of tune scom....

• Like 1