Ever had an Axl dream?

I did last night....and no not that kind of a dream.

I dreamt I was in an old fashioned British pub, he came in and moved around each table talking to everyone in turn and then left and pushed a bicycle up a big leafy hill.

I'm a little disappointed this morning that the Axl of my dreams is so dull. He really needs to up his game (or maybe I do).

I did last night....and no not that kind of a dream.

I dreamt I was in an old fashioned British pub, he came in and moved around each table talking to everyone in turn and then left and pushed a bicycle up a big leafy hill.

I'm a little disappointed this morning that the Axl of my dreams is so dull. He really needs to up his game (or maybe I do).

hahahhaa no... but,

If they were a the local pub at some members of this forum, the place will be empty, you'll be the only mygnrforum member there with Axl.

Not an Axl dream but I did dream a few weeks ago (and it is posted here somewhere) that I was at a wedding reception and Duff was at the table next to mine asking the waitress for Lean Cuisine. When they didn't have any, he wanted "a really big burger with, like, a pound of fries".

• Like 1

Having pondered the meaning of my dream I can only interpret it as new music starts now. Bicycle plus hill equals Chinese leftovers right?

You read it here first!

Yay, we have our own oracle now, the Oracle of Axl :lol:

Having pondered the meaning of my dream I can only interpret it as new music starts now. Bicycle plus hill equals Chinese leftovers right?

You read it here first!

Yay, we have our own oracle now, the Oracle of Axl :lol:

Hopefully he'll give me the lottery numbers tonight.

Yeah. I had a dream I was hanging out with him - he was a really cool guy and he played me some unrelased songs from CD sessions - they were cool. Unfortunately, when I woke up, I didn't remember any music or lyrics... :(

Think I had a dream I met him outside a hotel after a gig and asked him about new music. I got a death stare from him and Jarmo and Del. Oh well.

I think that probably wasn't a dream. Lol

Hah, I think it stemmed from when I first met him outside L'Arc and a fan asked him about new music and Axl said something about "We've got to figure out what our deal with the label is." Then when I showed Bumble my sign before the Serbia 2012 show about calling the next album Iranian Democracy, he seemed to think it was a bad idea to show that to Axl. I held it up halfway through the gig and Axl looked at it with a death stare, but Kat and Beta took photos with it so I don't know.

tl;dr: should prob not talk about/mention new music to Axl, in reality or dreams.

There was no music talk in my dream. I can't remember what he was talking about. Actually the more I think about it I think he was possibly my old college lecturer in a bodily incarnation of Axl. He also had a handle bar mustache and we used to hold lectures in the boozer (alcoholic).

Deep man! ;-)

• Like 1

I once had an Axl dream where i just met him backstage after the show, and he was telling me all kinds of things about how he got inspired for the music he wrote and stuff, and then he took me with him to his home showed his animals, and then feeded me a bottle of Jack sitting on his sofa laughing and stuff, and then i woke up lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I had a GnR dream last night. I ate some veggie burgers late last night which screwed up my sleep as I woke up two or three times, but dozed off and dreamed heavily. Eating late always induces dreams for me...

Of which I can remember my dream was about attending a GnR gig, which given there have been some in the last couple of days makes sense. I dreamed I went with a buddy of mine and we narrowly made it in time to the gig, first being in the wrong venue (lol, this might have something to do with when we in real life went to see AC/DC and due to losing sight of time almost arrived late as well), ok so we still arrived in time for GnR. The venue was odd in that it had theater seats and it was a huge theater setting (I've rarely sat down during rock concerts). I can't remember anything about the setlist in my dream, but there was an interlude lol. Like you have during a movie, at which time we got up to find better seats. Thinking this one over, maybe the theater setting had something to do with the cancelled blu-ray, but in all honesty I wouldn't have seen it in a theater... but still. During that interlude I almost got into a fight with some A-holes behind me who didn't like the new lineup lol. Ok, so In my dream I was hoping that when they returned they would play a new song (not a stretch to figure that one out), and sure enough first song they played was one I was unfamiliar with, very drum computer heavy, of course now I can't remember a note of it. I did dream I was disappointed at not recording it on my cell phone but the guy next to me was recording it so that gave me some relief (lol). Then after that song I dreamed they played what I imagine was "the general' or some other new big song and after that my memory fades. I guess I woke up about that point.

This was not the first time I had a GnR gig dream, but the playing of the new songs made it fun. I might eat some more veggie burgers tonight. :)

I had a dream that I was at a theatre gig, possibly The Ritz, wearing my sleeveless Motorcult garage shirt, bandana & bell bottom jeans, like in my avatar. I don't have much recollection of the gig itself but at the end of the gig I came out and bumped into Axl. We had a bit of a chat and I congratulated him for a good performance and then asked him if I could get a photograph with him and he smiled and said sure. As I was about to pose with him for a shot I said "There we go, Axl Rose and the Screamin' Demon!" Suddenly Axl's eyes widened, he looked at me and moved away, a death stare instilled on his face. He said "So you're that fuckhead are you? You talk all this shit about me on the forum and now you want a photograph with me????" He walked away looking back at me with a death stare. In my mind I thought "Damn it Alex! Why did you have to say that?!"

only GNR related dream I had was about to go down on Lyndsay Lohan and Izzy's head came out and said "No, no, no" and then I woke up. I think it's like CD to is Lyndsay Lohan and Izzy is somehow blocking it in my subconscious mind. Or she's a lesbian.