Would GN'R make more money if they dropped CD songs altogether?

From what I've surmised, Chinese Democracy and what comes with it has been a white elephant, especially in the United States, for longer than a decade. It represents to a lot of people why this band isn't Guns N' Roses. The band would be more palatable and attract a wider nostalgic audience if the songs were strictly from the classic era. The good news for the band is that it would no longer be burdened being the Chinese Democracy Tour, all things considered.

The CD songs go tend to go over pretty well, actually.

CD itself is well received, Better usually is, This I Love tends to get a shitton of applause. Songs like Catcher or Maddy might not be the most stimulating for the casuals, but with a ten minute KOHD, I think the finger needs to get pointed elsewhere. The Chinese material doesn't put off all the fans, it's the reason I became a fan. I knew Jungle and SCOM, sure, but I was an absolute casual when I went to their show in 2011. "Sorry" of all things is what won me over that night and I've been obsessed ever since.

No, it makes no difference... If Axl and o decided to go out and only play material from 2008 up (hypothetical is that they've released more material at this point... it's a hypotehtical) then a lot of people would be put off, it all depends on the band creating some hit songs, but you stiil have to play the hits Sweet Child, November, paradise,jungle, YCBM, KOHD otherwise it's financial suicide.

maybe. that's why they don't play as much CD in the US and do things like the Residency in Vegas. But around the world fans seem more open to CD material. Personally I think CD, Better, SOD, TIL, Catcher, TWAT, Sorry, IRS fit in pretty well to the set.