New features to improve transparency

highvoltage

I'm more tempted than ever before to support!!!

I do think this will lead to more Disagreements with mods and users commenting on mod decisions. Kinda like me.

Edit: covert mod

If we made unreasonable decisions, I'd expect that, but we don't so I think it should be just fine. :)

• Like 1

Nope, as all edited posts would be treated the same and shown on the log if anyone were to edit their own, so to speak. There would be a massive flood in the log of edits.

Well I would point out that certain mod edits show up in the log already. To me thd mod log is just a database query with formatted results in a table. But I get that it's just a feature of the board software, and as such, it's limited it what it can display.

Edited by saber_
  • Like 1

Does this mean we'll get the reason MSL was banned without warning?

I'd say it's pretty fucking obvious.
Interesting that Russ didn't hide this comment.

The original hidden replies (yours and jman) came off as insults to this forum and added nothing to the original question, that's why they were hidden. Bobbo added his opinion without needing to take a shot at anyone, that's why his was left. Not so much interesting as obvious.

The original hidden replies (yours and jman) came off as insults to this forum and added nothing to the original question, that's why they were hidden. Bobbo added his opinion without needing to take a shot at anyone, that's why his was left. Not so much interesting as obvious.

Bobbo didn't really add anything though, did he? Why was MSL banned?

Edit: to add context to my original posts, I said that MSL talk is the elephant in the room and implied that anyone who posts over there gets heckled over here. Didn't mean to insult the forum if that's how it came across.

Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1

Edit: to add context to my original posts, I said that MSL talk is the elephant in the room and implied that anyone who posts over there gets heckled over here. Didn't mean to insult the forum if that's how it came across.

Bobbo added his opinion on the question asked and many people post across several boards and aren't heckled for it.

• Like 1

Bobbo added his opinion on the question asked and many people post across several boards and aren't heckled for it.

Well let's agree to disagree. In my opinion it isn't "pretty fucking obvious". Many others, across several forums, feel the same way.

Right. I forgot it's wrong to not defend yourself from poster after poster calling you fat and not adding to the discussion. Edited by luciusfunk
  • Like 1