How do you think the average person would perceive Axl's voice?

Public reactions  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i can tell you what is the reaction for people that stop following gnr around 94-95 ....when they watched for example 14 years with izzy last year, or civil war,or estranged,or you could be mine

the 100% reaction was sadness.

the more used sentence was "please,stop i dont want to see more" Completly true.

i put them some 2010 videos, and they think that they could go to see that in a show. Also true.

unfortunately I got all excited and put the bridge school benefit on the big screen at home when it was streaming... big mistake now I can't talk the woman into going to vegas.

ouch

tell me about it, I was all excited to get some plane tix and hit vegas.

anyhow when joe sixpack hears a youtube video from gnr these days he laughs or says "oh man what happened?"

when he goes to a concert he hardly notices with all the pyro and the mix. disappointing but still my favorite band.

I think the responses would be a mix of all above. I think we're obviously way more into guns the regular fan, but are opinions are quite diverse on the subject. Some love it, some thinks it's fine, some are completely opposed to it and some just don't are any more. I think that covers the spectrum for opinions, I don't think any one covers every person but If I had to choose it would be 'he's alright".