What was Axl's worst performance?

What was Axl's worst performance?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MTV. Its maybe not technically his worst performance ever, but it was the most cringeworthy that a mass audience saw. The comeback was DOA right then and there, and I think that mess of a performance had the biggest impression on the general population, unfortunately in a negative way. The other fuck ups were ones that only hardcore GNR fans saw or know about.

Whats wrong with the OP video? I would actually still pay to see Axl if he sounded anything close to that. Sure there were some minor voice issues in that 5 minutes, but overall thats a killer performance. That wouldn't even make my top 20 worst Axl performances.

3:38

Whats wrong with the OP video? I would actually still pay to see Axl if he sounded anything close to that. Sure there were some minor voice issues in that 5 minutes, but overall thats a killer performance. That wouldn't even make my top 20 worst Axl performances.

ajsdjasjdaj OH shit I died jasjasjajasj

Like I said, minor voice issues. I assumed exactly which part you meant and I heard that and I laughed, but overall thats not a bad performance at all. Thats actually just live non-perfect singing. Now if the whole song sounded like that, this would be the most laughable performance of all time. But I think you're judging that video far too hard if its just for that one second. The fact that he missed an entire chorus yet still redeemed himself very well is proof that this shouldn't be on the list.

Just because of those two words? That's a good performance overall. One can actually tell it's still Axl.