Are there any pics of Axl not on stage during the SA Tour

It's just me who thinks that he's having difficulty walking, in this video?

Look when he enters in the hotel ... and then (inside) when he climbs the stairs ...

:blink:

Edit: Fuck .... I'm watching again .... there's something wrong with him :X

Edited by GUNNER PT

he's got a dead leg , that's all

well, seriously, tho

maybe he's got a fukked up leg and he snorts coke before the shows to kill the pain, so he can walk up straight, let alone dance?

i mean, come on, whaddaya expect us to say?

he bust up his leg, he's fat and old.

but, realize the fact that

it's rock n roll.

I believe Axl is RnR

he never quitted. he never backed down. Axl Rose will be driven to the ground by Axl Rose.

Axl kix ass

• Like 1

Just watched it again. His movements do look a bit stiff and unnatural. It's hard to call it though based on a short clip. Maybe he'd just got off the plane straight into the car. I can get seized up if I'm sat for hours and I'm a fair bit younger.

Definitely, he has physical problems ... he probably takes corticosteroids, or something, to handle de pain during the shows. That drugs are the main reason for the lack of rasp in his voice and the weight.

This is my theory and is corroborated by this video ... now, believe in what you want.

If this is true, it must be hard to bear this sacrifice and still have to put up with everyone bitching around.

It's just me who thinks that he's having difficulty walking, in this video?

Look when he enters in the hotel ... and then (inside) when he climbs the stairs ...

:blink:

Edit: Fuck .... I'm watching again .... there's something wrong with him :X

He looks like either he just did leg day or he's a senior citizen Edited by War2k14