Are there any pics of Axl not on stage during the SA Tour

Yeah, I'm guessing the cane + his limited movement recently (he couldn't do the high kick in that It's So Easy clip from last night's show) shows he's busted his leg up probably permanently.

He's probably also permanently damaged his voice as well from 2010, even at Atlantic City and Philly in 2012 he seemed like he really had to force the rasp.

:(

I kinda realized that I should stop critizing him and his performance, cause I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe he has some kind of medical condition and that's why he takes it slow on stage ( I mean, he can't cancel shows, cause that would be a shitstorm.) From now on I just critize the lack of new songs. And hope he is ok.

Edited by jekylhyde
  • Like 1

I kinda realized that I should stop critizing him and his performance, cause I don't what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe he has some kind of medical condition and that's why he takes it slow on stage ( I mean, he can't cancel shows, cause that would be a shitstorm.) From now on I just critize the lack of new songs. And hope he is ok.

This.

We know nothing.

Ok! we have resolve the mistery of the lack of movements on stage,no dancing and many other things.He is walking like an old lady in that video,so FOR SURE he has a problem with a leg.

Its late to say it but in one of the jungle videos in this tour i realized that he was moving like if he wasnt sure where or how to put the feet.

He has a problem with a leg 100% sure.

back in the old days he is very thin, then he began to gain some weight. now he is out of shaped, nearly 'fat', seems like his legs are not used to carry 'nearly fat' people. I mean, he weighs more than 10 Kg I think, compared to the glory days.

back in the old days he is very thin, then he began to gain some weight. now he is out of shaped, nearly 'fat', seems like his legs are not used to carry 'nearly fat' people. I mean, he weighs more than 10 Kg I think, compared to the glory days.

Uh ... are you a doctor?

Can you assure he have a problem in his leg because of his weight?

Don't you think that it's more likely that, due to another health problem, he may need to take some medicines (such as corticosteroids) which makes him gain some more weight, beside of affecting his vocal cords?

I really can't tell if his problem is in his leg, on his back, or other ...

To me it seems that there's something going on that this community underestimates when it comes to criticizing Axl. Obviously he does not have to give explanations to anyone about his health, he just have to take care of him (I don't really know if he does). He should not tour if he has healh problems.

I ask to a mod to split this topic from here:

Here he is going into his hotel in Rio.

Or, just change the topic title ...

Tks.

Edited by GUNNER PT

I kinda realized that I should stop critizing him and his performance, cause I don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe he has some kind of medical condition and that's why he takes it slow on stage ( I mean, he can't cancel shows, cause that would be a shitstorm.) From now on I just critize the lack of new songs. And hope he is ok.

If he has a medical condition he shouldn't be touring right now. He's not Amy Winehouse. Nobody can force him to do what he doesn't want to do. Not even Team Brazil.

If he has a medical condition he shouldn't be touring right now. He's not Amy Winehouse. Nobody can force him to do what he doesn't want to do. Not even Team Brazil.

You underestimate how pussywhipped Axl is these days.

You underestimate how pussywhipped Axl is these days.

pussywhipped? really? He seems like he's doing exactly what he wants to. He's not married, he doesn't have children. Every now and then you'll get to see Axl dating models, singers, strippers. Hell, if he wants he can bang a giraffe too as far as im concerned.

From those videos, even when he's performing in Brasilia you can see some strange movements, maybe he got some knee problem, but we don't know that.

I've noticed on the videos so far from this tour, he seems to be moving around more. He really stopped running around like a mad man in 2006, and since then he doesn't run around much, but he still moves a lot more than most rock stars. Chances are, this is just due to him getting older. I don't think he has any issues with his back or legs judging by the way he moves around on stage. Axl is also the type who, if he didn't feel up to going on tour, most likely wouldn't.

And, I hate how people call him "Fat". Honestly, if he had the jacket off, he would be about average, if not even slightly below, for a 52 year old man. He does have some aging in the face, but this is due to natural aging.

• Like 2

Maybe the shows were booked before his medical/leg/whatever problems (assuming he even has any kind of problems) begun and he doesn't want to dissapoint fans? Or he needs money? Or he wants to tour?

Edited by jekylhyde