Are there any pics of Axl not on stage during the SA Tour

Axl looks like he's carrying a heavy white bag so it makes him kind of lop-sided. When he goes inside the hotel and starts to walk up the steps, he hands the bag over to someone. Then he seems to walk ok. It's difficult to tell too much from such a short video.

He just looks like an unconditioned 52 year old. Nothing wrong with that. Some people enjoy working out, some people hate it. He might be in retirement mode. It's not like he purposely makes public appearances. He avoids it.

If Axl wants to keep GNR alive by touring every year then that's fine. I've hoped that he wanted more for his band than that, but he might just want to retire, but needs to pay bills also.

I don't think he has anything physically wrong with him. I could see him hiding it from the public if he did, but he still performs and does enough for me to say that health wise he is fine.

Hopefully he has one more badass run in him.

Axl looks like he's carrying a heavy white bag so it makes him kind of lop-sided. When he goes inside the hotel and starts to walk up the steps, he hands the bag over to someone. Then he seems to walk ok. It's difficult to tell too much from such a short video.

Exactly what I thought... all this speculation and no one seems to be mentioning the white bag he is carrying..

back in the old days he is very thin, then he began to gain some weight. now he is out of shaped, nearly 'fat', seems like his legs are not used to carry 'nearly fat' people. I mean, he weighs more than 10 Kg I think, compared to the glory days.

Uh ... are you a doctor?

Can you assure he have a problem in his leg because of his weight?

Don't you think that it's more likely that, due to another health problem, he may need to take some medicines (such as corticosteroids) which makes him gain some more weight, beside of affecting his vocal cords?

I really can't tell if his problem is in his leg, on his back, or other ...

To me it seems that there's something going on that this community underestimates when it comes to criticizing Axl. Obviously he does not have to give explanations to anyone about his health, he just have to take care of him (I don't really know if he does). He should not tour if he has healh problems.

I ask to a mod to split this topic from here:

Here he is going into his hotel in Rio. http://youtu.be/1xOVteRIHmQ

Or, just change the topic title ...

Tks.

i'm not a doctor, its just some kind of experience i got from my mom's knee problem. thats what happens to my mom. back in the days, she is very thin, then he becames out of shapes, again, not fat. Her knee problem has been growing since then. she ends up with total knee surgery.

Axl is not fat ... he is swollen. Maybe just fluid retention due to some medication.

Axl has enough employees to clean up his ass. He wouldn't need to carry a heavy bag. It seems like a paper bag. Paper bags do not support heavy weights. Besides, when he walk up the steps he doesn't hold the bag anymore and he keep the weird walk.

I've wondered for a while if Axl could indeed have multiple sclerosis. I only wonder because some of his movements, especially walking up the stairs just look very similar.

I walk like that during flare ups of an autoimmune disease similar and that mimics MS ( MS has not been ruled out sadly).

The cane could be for balance due to MS. Forgetting lyrics or looking confused on stage

during Rio? What about face planting on stage more than usual and DJ catching him when he lost his balance?

It just looks very familiar. He may not have MS or any condition. Could be drunk for all I know.

I hope he doesn't but if he did, it'd help our cause if he spoke out about it, maybe be a voice or spotlight in commercials. That'd never happen regardless.

:)

Seems in every picture offfstage this tour hes in sweat pants, thats a man who doesnt give a fuck anymore.

Fat people prefer them because of the lack of restrictive waist.

Also, in that post Golden Globes video his face looks like it is pulled as tight as Joan Rivers at this point.

Not sure those are sweatpants. Look at the break in the right leg. Looks more like lightweight linen or chino or something. He looks decent in that picture. He should dress much more simply on stage.

This this and this. He looks ten times better in that pic then onstage! Why he wears all the unflattering gear idk, Maybe he just really wants to match with ashba lol

• Like 1

Maybe he just really wants to match with ashba lol

All the more reason to send Dj packing then.

Axl is a 52 year old man, and those stage costumes are beyond ridiculous.

Wear something black if you are trying to cover up your gut. No need for the ugly leather jacket and hot topic inspired Ashba pants he currently is sporting.

Seems in every picture offfstage this tour hes in sweat pants, thats a man who doesnt give a fuck anymore.

Whats wrong with sweat pants?

I can see if hes on a long flight and wants to be comfortable,but other than that its a sign of just not caring. And his performances show it. Idk maybe its just me ha. I think he looks ridiculous.