Are there any pics of Axl not on stage during the SA Tour

Seems in every picture offfstage this tour hes in sweat pants, thats a man who doesnt give a fuck anymore.

Whats wrong with sweat pants?

Holy Mother of God.

That might be the most dead on description of the current state of GNR I have ever heard and it came from 20 years ago.

This poem was always one of my favourites. Perhaps Axl is the rockstar equivalent.

When I Am Old.

When I am an old woman I shall wear purple

With a red hat that doesn't go, and doesn't suit me,

And I shall spend my pension on brandy and summer gloves

And satin sandals,and say we've no money for butter.

I shall sit down on the pavement when I am tired,

And gobble up samples in shops and press alarm bells,

And run my stick along the public railings,

And make up for the sobriety of my youth.

I shall go out in my slippers in the rain

And pick the flowers in other people's gardens,

And learn to spit.

You can wear terrible shirts and grow more fat,

And eat three pounds of sausages at a go,

Or only bread and pickle for a week,

And hoard pens and pencils and beer mats and things in boxes.

But now we must have clothes that keep us dry,

And pay our rent and not swear in the street,

And set a good example for the children.

We will have friends to dinner and read the papers.

But maybe I ought to practise a little now?

So people who know me are not too shocked and surprised,

When suddenly I am old

and start to wear purple!

Jenny Joseph

And, I hate how people call him "Fat". Honestly, if he had the jacket off, he would be about average, if not even slightly below, for a 52 year old man. He does have some aging in the face, but this is due to natural aging.

Thank you. The ONLY part of him that looks a little bigger from his younger days is a couple pounds around the middle, which happens to most of us. Of course he isn't the svelte, waify-looking, 26 year old anymore and I'm fine with that. I wouldn't be surprised if he has knee/ankle/back issues after all these years. He is certainly not heavy enough to cause massive issues to his joints just due to weight alone. I would guess he's 170? Maybe? At any rate, I hope he gets himself taken care of.

Axl looks great here, so much for the 'fat Axl' jokes. I wonder if that woman is holding Axl's yellow top to go with his yellow pants? He does look in good shape & how lucky is this man to have Axl smiling in his photo, that's a rarety. Good on him.

Oops, there is another photo of him with Axl where Axl has the biggest smile I've seen in a long time. I assumed it was this one so this man had more than one photo taken with Axl - what a lucky man.

Edited by rock4eva

Axl looks great here, so much for the 'fat Axl' jokes. I wonder if that woman is holding Axl's yellow top to go with his yellow pants? He does look in good shape & how lucky is this man to have Axl smiling in his photo, that's a rarety. Good on him.

Oops, there is another photo of him with Axl where Axl has the biggest smile I've seen in a long time. I assumed it was this one so this man had more than one photo taken with Axl - what a lucky man.

the other pic you're saying

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/206321-are-there-any-pics-of-axl-not-on-stage-during-the-sa-tour/?p=3712070

more pics

tumblr_n3bh9k6ext1qi31vgo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3bh9k6ext1qi31vgo3_1280.jpg

Rodolfo Sarudiansky Edited by Angeles_

Besides, this pic was obviously processed to the point where Axl looks like a mannequin.

So you are saying he looks like a dummy?

I'm saying he looks as if he were made of plastic.

Someone please insert an airplane swooshing noise GIF here, please.

Besides, this pic was obviously processed to the point where Axl looks like a mannequin.

So you are saying he looks like a dummy?

I'm saying he looks as if he were made of plastic.

Someone please insert an airplane swooshing noise GIF here, please.

I second that. Anyone, please.