I think this is worth a separate thread, feel free to move it...but....WHAT THE FUCK IS AXL PLAYING AT?

if memory recalls, he fucked up the intro to Madagascar at Rock Am Ring, which is why it wasn't included in the broadcast.

Chris and Dizzy started the synth intro before he came back on - and he was like "You better fix that, you better do me right."

Edit: He seems to think Frank is the problem in that Estranged rendition?

Edited by NGOG

James Brown used to fine his band members 20 dollars every time they hit a bum note, real or imagined. Each band member was on 200 dollars wage. Maybe Team Brazil should start doing this as another way to generate revenue

I guess Axl saw my post.

Twitter:So far so good! Great seein' evry1! Bit rusty. tech issues gettin' sorted. Great crowds! Rain gig yday but again, great crowd! Feels good!!

"Bit Rusty"....

"Bit Rusty"....

"Bit Rusty"....

"Bit Rusty"....

"Bit Rusty"....

Axl Rose 2014: "Bit Rusty".

Edited by SMG
  • Like 1

Said this a million times before. Complete lack of professionalism. Which is sad. And frustrating. But yeah, fuck 'em.

Which is not new.

But, its not an alltimer. Which was the show in 2002 where the band fucks up 'Patience' and Axl just throws the mic in the air and storms off?

Said this a million times before. Complete lack of professionalism. Which is sad. And frustrating. But yeah, fuck 'em.

Which is not new.

But, its not an alltimer. Which was the show in 2002 where the band fucks up 'Patience' and Axl just throws the mic in the air and storms off?

True. But you're quicker to let it slide when you feel a band is going somewhere. This band just....isn't though. It's a big fat pile of unprofessional nothingness.

Can we start giving warning points to people who continue to post these live Estranged videos? There's no need for evidence of this abomination.

No. I like them.
Then you should get warning points too.
I already have too many. Want some?

I have some room to spare. As long as Rita doesn't come back..... :lol:

• Like 1

I love it when Axl just storms off, you just imagine a meme with 'And not one fuck was given' stamped across the moment with the mic flying in the air and him just strolling out the picture.

Think you'll still love it when you bought a ticket to see them and captain redbeard calls it quits after two songs? Sure it's fun for us lot on the internet, but for the crowd it's horribly disrespectful. I'd happily listen to the man rant for 15 minutes. But storming off because you got some sand in your vagina and leaving the 20.000 people who just paid your fucking salary empty handed is just sad.

It'd be something I'm prepared for even though he rarely does it these days, you never know when Axl will have one of his moments, his track record shows you're likely to hear the concert out even if he does have a strop but the possibility is there that the curtain comes down for a chunk and you just have to accept you were there on one of Axl's patented blow outs. It's only happened a handful of times that he refuses to come back to the set, one of them was when Duff got whacked with a bottle too.

The fucker gets the lyrics wrong the first time round. STAHP!!!

Band restarts playing...he gets the lyrics wrong again....STAHP!! I THOUGHT WE WERE DOING SECOND VERSE....(Mate the verses instrumentally are essentially the same, and why would you skip out the first verse when you barely even started it?)....

FUCK IT DO THE NEXT SONG!!!

The man is publicly onstage, bullying the band because of HIS errors. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Absolutely pathetic.

There are no words. The only thing I can even think to say is:

"It's a poor workman blames his tools"

• Like 1