I think this is worth a separate thread, feel free to move it...but....WHAT THE FUCK IS AXL PLAYING AT?

Isn't it a little weird how there's hundreds of what I would consider brain dead idiot rappers out there and most don't use telepromptors even though they have ten times as many lyrics typically at twice the speed of delivery and they don't forget them?

Now consider how many songs, how many albums and mix tapes these dudes have... NOW consider how most are younger so they haven't played these songs one fiftieth the amount Acl plays his songs.

To me that shows Axl is either incredibly stupid or has some somewhat serious mental issues (which I'm not insulting him for if true it should just be addressed)

Only on myGNR would this seem like a big thing

Axl fucked up then got irritated, happens everyone

But don't you think most vocalists would make a sort of self deprecating joke to deal with it? Would they throw their band under the bus like this?

• Like 2

Isn't it a little weird how there's hundreds of what I would consider brain dead idiot rappers out there and most don't use telepromptors even though they have ten times as many lyrics typically at twice the speed of delivery and they don't forget them?

Now consider how many songs, how many albums and mix tapes these dudes have... NOW consider how most are younger so they haven't played these songs one fiftieth the amount Acl plays his songs.

To me that shows Axl is either incredibly stupid or has some somewhat serious mental issues (which I'm not insulting him for if true it should just be addressed)

Laziness is a serious mental issue? People let him coast, so he does. It's just curious, as it's so often (quite vehemently) insisted that he's some kind of perfectionist.

Seriously, at fucking what? When has this been revealed in his work? Except as an excuse for shit taking forever, of course.

• Like 2

Only on myGNR would this seem like a big thing

Axl fucked up then got irritated, happens everyone

But don't you think most vocalists would make a sort of self deprecating joke to deal with it? Would they throw their band under the bus like this?

Preach.

Idk about this one because Axl was in the studio for god knows how long during the Chinese sessions so we have no clue how many lyrics he's written.. I'm sure the guy even keeps some to himself in that big mansion he wrote during his reclusive years after the split. Who knows how many lyrics he's written over the span of his entire life.

I'm surprised the dumb fuck didn't forget the lyrics to the "one two"....part LOL. On the other hand when he's on stage singing such an epic Guns song and he takes a look around the stage at his current "band" he probably vomits a little in mouth and loses track of what is going on. That and all the drugs can lead to problems. WTF!

Laziness is a serious mental issue? People let him coast, so he does. It's just curious, as it's so often (quite vehemently) insisted that he's some kind of perfectionist.

Seriously, at fucking what? When has this been revealed in his work? Except as an excuse for shit taking forever, of course.

I have to agree.

So many things with this guy just get repeated and repeated and no one ever seems to take a step back and say "wait...really?"

This would be a good example of that. I can buy control freak. No doubt. But "perfectionist"? What perfectionist takes the stage totally unprepared? Does that make sense?

The fucker gets the lyrics wrong the first time round. STAHP!!!

Band restarts playing...he gets the lyrics wrong again....STAHP!! I THOUGHT WE WERE DOING SECOND VERSE....(Mate the verses instrumentally are essentially the same, and why would you skip out the first verse when you barely even started it?)....

FUCK IT DO THE NEXT SONG!!!

The man is publicly onstage, bullying the band because of HIS errors. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Absolutely pathetic.

tumblr_inline_mfesve9xBc1qltqg1.gif

The fucker gets the lyrics wrong the first time round. STAHP!!!

Band restarts playing...he gets the lyrics wrong again....STAHP!! I THOUGHT WE WERE DOING SECOND VERSE....(Mate the verses instrumentally are essentially the same, and why would you skip out the first verse when you barely even started it?)....

FUCK IT DO THE NEXT SONG!!!

The man is publicly onstage, bullying the band because of HIS errors. It shouldn't be tolerated.

Absolutely pathetic.

What in the... whoa. Man that is the definition of cringeworthy.

• Like 1

Is that DJ getting in trouble? lol

Looks like Axl is looking directly at him when he's saying he thought they were going into the second verse.

Axl is in Vince Neil territory with his vocals, hope he sounds better for the shows with Duff.

I've been to shows where the singer forgot the lyrics but he kept on going.

sometimes singers change the lyrics too. I would think it would be hard to remember every line of every song, but it happens.

Maybe Axl lost his train of thought? whatever the reason he's human and humans make mistakes. Just let it go. It's not like he messed up the whole show.

• Like 1

It's that he blamed the band for not doing the second verse, we know he messes up lyrics occasionally (not constantly as the Rio debacle has clouded some folks minds), it's just that HE fucked it up twice then had the bizarre audacity to tell the band they were doing it wrong lol.

• Like 1

He didn't fucked up estraged first time, the mic stopped working, and he got pissed off, just saying. BTW, they played it again after two songs.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......no.

Yes we realize it was played again.

Haha he publicly tries to deflect the blame onto his bandmates. He gets the lyrics wrong and like a total amature stops the entire song like the pouty poopy pants he is. then when the band starts up again he blames them for not starting where he wanted them to and acts like he's the one on point while the others are at fault for fucking up. AND STILL we have zealots making excuses for him. This is who some of you kneel at the alter for? :headbang: