I think this is worth a separate thread, feel free to move it...but....WHAT THE FUCK IS AXL PLAYING AT?

After Eddie said "Let's play a different song," you can see him mouth the words "Rocket Queen" into the mic, having it set to the channel where only the band can hear him. I thought it was funny it only took them about 1 full second to start playing it like, "yes boss!" They're scared to death of him.

Edit: And by "Eddie" I mean the hat wearing guy in the video on page 1.

Edited by JimMorrison4

Wait a second guys.. I think I've got it. The secret reason that W. Eddie Vedder goes out and performs even though he ain't the performer he used to be.

Now, this is just a theory, but hear me out. Is it possible that it's, you know.. .... fun?

EDIT: That fucking word filter. Fuck you mygnr mods.

Edited by GonzoThesaurus

Cannot watch the video, but Eddie's performance in the yellow rain coat a few years ago solidified my belief that he is off his rocker. I am genuinely surprised the man is still alive.

I'm just here to bump this well-said, funny-kinda-but-legitimately-sad observation and opinion. Seriously- even though we (as a planet) saw ALL the over the top warning signs from Michael Jackson, who didn't have a moment of "holy shit- I can't believe it" when he actually passed away?

Wait a second guys.. I think I've got it. The secret reason that W. Eddie Vedder goes out and performs even though he ain't the performer he used to be.

Now, this is just a theory, but hear me out. Is it possible that it's, you know.. .... fun?

EDIT: That fucking word filter. Fuck you mygnr mods.

/banned