DUFF MCKAGAN IN GUNS N' ROSES BUENOS AIRES (CONFIRMED BY DUFF)

Hmm.. an ex member is traveling to a country. I guess I don't understand why this isn't in the side projects section. Oh thaaat's right, people only like discussing ex-members in this here because the side projects section is a graveyard.

Edited by saber_

They should just say some insider saw his name on an itinerary instead of saying they saw some visa list.

I guarantee what Duff had to learn for Janes Addiction was a lot harder than if he had to learn the ChiDem songs, assuming he was filling in for him.

Someone should send that pic of Axl to Courtney Love.

I honestly have no idea what this thread is about. Duff has a Visa on file with Guns N' Roses?

Am I close?

Duff allegedly has an entry visa for Brazil from March to April. This rumour supports another rumour that he will take Tommy's place for the Recife and Fortaleza dates on the 15th and 17th April as Tommy needs to play Coachella on the 12th and 18th.

I suppose it makes sense that someone might fill in for Tommy rather than him flying back and forth which I guess would be fairly knackering. Do any of the other guys play bass? They could feasibly afford to lose one of the three guitarists to bass for a couple of shows.

This band, the fans, this forum, all of us... this isn't normal behaviour :D. How do people even know this kind of information?! No other band (and their fans) works this way :D. This is just weird :D. We're all freaks :D.

we are the biggest freaks of all music fans i guess lol, but you are right dude haha you don't see things anywhere like within GN'R :P

I honestly have no idea what this thread is about. Duff has a Visa on file with Guns N' Roses?

Am I close?

Duff allegedly has an entry visa for Brazil from March to April. This rumour supports another rumour that he will take Tommy's place for the Recife and Fortaleza dates on the 15th and 17th April as Tommy needs to play Coachella on the 12th and 18th.

I suppose it makes sense that someone might fill in for Tommy rather than him flying back and forth which I guess would be fairly knackering. Do any of the other guys play bass? They could feasibly afford to lose one of the three guitarists to bass for a couple of shows.

Chris supposedly does.

Every Brazilian is gnr crazy including, seemingly, the guys at Brazilian customs.

Met a few Brazilians recently who loved Axl/GNR up until RIR '11. I don't know where all the crazies come from.