Question for Subsy and the media crew..

tippin

What up jman? Been awhile..

On topic though..Subsy? Media crew?

Sorry you missed a lot,

NGOG took over the mod team at gun point and demanded he be a news reporter for our media crew. He then went on a rampage, forced his way into Ashba Swag INC, beat DJ (you can see DJ has lost some hair and his eye liner covers his black eyes), and got the exclusive scoop-

9-10 new songs will be played this tour and Slash, Izzy, and Duff will join the band for the residency

Edited by ZoSoRose

Subsy nor the media crew are going to divvy up information until after the tour is over i.e. the plans have crumbled or materialized...if then even. That is what they have said several times now.

This would be my answer, thank you!

• 4 months later...

No it wasn't I had no idea this was happening. I'll happily state what I heard after the LV shows :)

So its almost 2 months after the last GNR show...Subsy could you know tell us what you heard please :)

As far as I know, Subs decided not to tell anything about it anymore because some posters were giving him a hard time about things he said or sources or whatever. :(

• Like 1

No it wasn't I had no idea this was happening. I'll happily state what I heard after the LV shows :)

So its almost 2 months after the last GNR show...Subsy could you know tell us what you heard please :)

Any information offered would have originally been posted in good faith. The band are allowed to changed their mind over a period of time. It is not for anyone here to adjudge why this happened.

Edited by Mysteron

Honestly the way Subs stubbornly refused to release any information, to me, seemed quite childish and ultimately tells me what he had wasn't of worth anyway. All because of some people being disrespectful? Unappreciative? What about the fans?

If you don't like the way Subs runs things here, maybe you should start your own forum and form your on contacts within the band?

Subs doesn't owe us anything. He is just a dude running a fan sight. Why does he owe you anything? I'm sure he gets tired of guys like you who are constantly bitching and moaning about everything.

THANKS for running a great site Subs - some of us appreciate all the hard work you put into the forum. Thanks for sharing any inside information that you receive. If you don't choose to share specific info, I'm sure you have justifiable reasons.

Any information offered would have originally been posted in good faith. The band are allowed to changed their mind over a period of time. It is not for anyone here to adjudge why this happened.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

It's not the end of the world that the info wasn't revealed, I just thought that particular decision was a petty one. Excuse me, Groghan but I should be allowed to offer my thoughts on it in a constructive manner.

As I said , I can't say I'm that intrigued by it any more, given GnR's current state.

Bring on nu-attitude. :)