What is your favourite Pearl Jam album?

Fuck yeah Vitalogy.

Also, VS had some really sweet moments on there, but also some ballad-y crap.

I think No Code was their last really GREAT album all the way through....after that it was so hit and miss. Riot Act sucked. Self titled sucked. Backspacer sucked.

Lightning Bolt is their best since the mid 90s honestly. I know some people bitched but I thought it was a return to form.

But Vitalogy all the fucking way.

Guest Len B'stard

The one that results in the untimely death of the band as the very CDs that they taint with their shit music suddenly come to life and start whizzing around their recording studio, the doors slamming shut and bolting themselves as scores of CDs sail through the air at the speed of light like frizbees, decapitating the members and bouncing off the walls, slicing the bandmembers to bits and leaving their remains like chunks of beef scattered and splattered all around the studio floor.

Ten is so overplayed it's honestly my least favorite. Especially the big three. Jeremy isn't even a good fucking song...it only got big cause it had a unique video. On Ten, the best stuff was the deep cuts, like Oceans, Release, Porch, and Black before corporate radio got their greedy hands all over it and overplayed it to death.