Beth or Jill?

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beth all the way.

Broke my heart when Eddie sold out and left his longtime love, the woman that was with him before he was famous, and dumped her for a fucking MODEL!

Shit.

Remember how he used to name drop her in Oceans? "Ohhhh Beth....oooooh Beth!" And Not For You? "Small my table...seats just two (me and Beth!)"

I miss that.

Remember how fucking blazed she was out of her gourd in her scene in the movie Hype? She didn't look so hot there...

But still...to leave her for a fucking model? "Model role models roll some models in blood...get some flesh to stick, so they look like us!"

Hypocrite much Eddie?

PS....saw Hovercraft live several times.....good stuff.

• Like 1

Beth all the way.

Broke my heart when Eddie sold out and left his longtime love, the woman that was with him before he was famous, and dumped her for a fucking MODEL!

Shit.

Remember how he used to name drop her in Oceans? "Ohhhh Beth....oooooh Beth!" And Not For You? "Small my table...seats just two (me and Beth!)"

I miss that.

Remember how fucking blazed she was out of her gourd in her scene in the movie Hype? She didn't look so hot there...

But still...to leave her for a fucking model? "Model role models roll some models in blood...get some flesh to stick, so they look like us!"

Hypocrite much Eddie?

PS....saw Hovercraft live several times.....good stuff.

I remember them projecting space footage on the band, can't remember much about the songs. I think she was playing bass (Jeff didn't have much to worry about as far as being replaced goes. Kind of hard to fire a founding member).

Edited by dalsh327