If you don't like this forum, there are tons of other ones where people will worship Eddie 24/7. The so called "haters" are the ones who wish PJ to move forward and stop this releasing albums/varying setlists bullshit.

• Like 3

If you don't like this forum, there are tons of other ones where people will worship Eddie 24/7. The so called "haters" are the ones who wish PJ to move forward and stop this releasing albums/varying setlists bullshit.

So you whine because you care?

:lol: That's ridiculous.

So you whine because you care?

:lol: That's ridiculous.

:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

So you whine because you care? :lol: That's ridiculous.

I do somewhat relate though, I call you a dumbass in hopes that one day you will smarten up.

I do somewhat relate though, I call you a dumbass in hopes that one day you will smarten up.

I lost my hope with you a long time ago.

That's because you're too stupid to understand pure brilliance when you see it.

You took my first post seriously. You're brilliant at being stupid.

Re-read our whole conversation slowly so you can take it all in, then ask yourself if I've taken anything you said seriously. You can do it. :thumbsup:

Re-read our whole conversation slowly so you can take it all in, then ask yourself if I've taken anything you said seriously. You can do it. :thumbsup:

Re-reading a Damn_Smooth post is like throwing shit in your eyes and cleaning it with piss.

Re-reading a Damn_Smooth post is like throwing shit in your eyes and cleaning it with piss.

Well, it would complement the taste of the Slash dingleberries you have in your mouth. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Well, it would complement the taste of the Stone dingleberries you have in your mouth. Sounds like a win-win to me.

Let's not talk about the taste in our mouths. Don't want to get banned again. See ya around!