April 1st - Florianópolis, Brazil - Stage Music Park

Forsaken

I like the jacket. :shrugs:

Bullshit. i know you have a fashion sense, so bullshit.

Would I wear it? No. But he's a rockstar, he's not meant to walk out looking like a normal person.

I know. I'm judging from within the context of rockstar.

Whatever. It's not even a big deal. It's just a jacket. Fuck off that it's not an ugly jacket though. :lol:

Paul Stanleys new book "We were stuck in a rut musically as well – basically playing the same 17 songs we'd taught them for the initial reunion. This was the third tour with the same set list."

Sounds like another famous band, just the one member holding things up though...fully operational band so there's no complaints there.

I don't get the jackets, really. He can wear whatever he wants, as far as I'm concerned, but it just doesn't make any sense. They seem stiff as a fuck, make him look fatter. Also, he is Brazil, ffs. If he were in Finland it would make any sense, not here. It probably makes him more tired and just dripping sweat after the show.

• Like 1

He must get so hot & sweaty in those jackets as he wears them every concert for what seems like years. Surely they would be pretty smelly after each gig & when would he have time to have it cleaned when he's travelling to the next place for the next show? They don't wash & drip dry quickly I shouldn't imagine.

Not to mention he wears them during the day as well. :axl:

Edited by rock4eva

He must get so hot & sweaty in those jackets as he wears them every concert for what seems like years. Surely they would be pretty smelly after each gig & when would he have time to have it cleaned when he's travelling to the next place for the next show? They don't wash & drip dry quickly I shouldn't imagine.

It wouldn't surprise me if he just had multiples of everything he wears.