April 3rd - Porto Alegre, Brazil

Black Sabbath

10150640_685125704867141_5606_n.jpg

I have some opinions about how fast he can turn from being slightly 'slimmer' during his first few days in SA and suddenly looking a bit bloated like in the pic above.

I'm thinking could he be suffering from gluten intolerance? Coz I am GI and being a slim and fit person as I am, I can suddenly look 'fatter' within the same day of ingesting some gluten. It is different with everyone but for me, it will take many, many days to undo the bloat and go back looking the same slender person I was before, with my midsection being the last to unbloat. I've read some even take months to get back to their former shape after a gluten fiasco, which means they can look bloated for a few months after one day accidentally / intentionally ingesting gluten and strictly staying off gluten after that. And we bloat not only in the abdomen, but also on our faces, arms, and legs.

:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Meh, I don't get the gripe over Axl's weight. If I was his age, with a place in Malibu, millions in the bank, tens of thousands of fans coming to see me life, hot women lining up to get done, don't think I'd care too much about my weight either.

As much as people preferred skinny Elvis, they still loved Fat Elvis. True, Fat Elvis could still sing like his younger days. So if Axl wants to let it all hang out, might want to work on the voice. One or the other Axl: it's your choice.

I just don't think I'll every be pleased with a live version of Used to love her after listening to the Live era version so much, that was the perfect blend of rasp and high, some of the high notes are perfect, when he sings it all clean high it really loses it's mojo... I know some of you like this current version but do you honestly prefer that to Live era? I doubt it... and I know live era was 25+yrs ago (not including fixes) but he could still give a somewhat similar performance If he "insert rant".

I absolutely love Live Era's UTLH. But there's one rendition I prefer.

I just don't think I'll every be pleased with a live version of Used to love her after listening to the Live era version so much, that was the perfect blend of rasp and high, some of the high notes are perfect, when he sings it all clean high it really loses it's mojo... I know some of you like this current version but do you honestly prefer that to Live era? I doubt it... and I know live era was 25+yrs ago (not including fixes) but he could still give a somewhat similar performance If he "insert rant".

I absolutely love Live Era's UTLH. But there's one rendition I prefer.

How he sings the final minute on Live era :D perfect, how he takes the "love her" part up high instead of what he does in the vid above is what I really like! also I like the held, yodeling sounding held note he does at the very end... perfect.. in eyes and the tempo was just great too, always thought it was too fast when these guys did it.