Duff radio interview in Argentina

So, Duff's doing some promo for GN'R. Nice... :)

The bad news is that the Argentinian Howard Stern show is over, so the interview is gonna be leaded by some ppl who doesn't know who Duff is.

Hmm... the plot thickens...

jokes aside, any chance of hearing some good questions are ruined for me. Hope im wrong.

I understand that, but don't you know what I mean anyway?

Well, his wife is a model and a designer, maybe she has something to do with his transformation.

Coke n booze makes you really bloated. I remember Justin Hawkins from The Darkness, he was really into coke. He was bloated like Duff in the 90's, fat also. Then he drop the coke and booze and bam, super slim and fit.(Hot Leg era).

After he almost died when his pancreas burst he became a fitness and martial arts enthusiast. He talks about it in his book.

1549463_641223705951601_297126659_n.jpg?

Axl in Argentina, from GNRLA.com

Holy cow.....

He may have put on a few pounds, but still that's not a nice thing to call him.

I understand that, but don't you know what I mean anyway?

Well, his wife is a model and a designer, maybe she has something to do with his transformation.

Coke n booze makes you really bloated. I remember Justin Hawkins from The Darkness, he was really into coke. He was bloated like Duff in the 90's, fat also. Then he drop the coke and booze and bam, super slim and fit.(Hot Leg era).

After he almost died when his pancreas burst he became a fitness and martial arts enthusiast. He talks about it in his book.

1549463_641223705951601_297126659_n.jpg?

Axl in Argentina, from GNRLA.com

Holy cow.....

He may have put on a few pounds, but still that's not a nice thing to call him.

I see what you did there, but this is mygnrforum right? It's not TMZ.

Sympathy yeah!

Axl needs to be put on a diet, he needs a manager that will tell him "Axl, you're over weight, people don't want to you overweight, I signed you up with a personal trainer" he looks so bad... even the disguise isn't covering it anymore. Looking at his moping about on stage and his body it looks like he could be a little depressed... I can't believe that's the same guys from even a few years ago...

His management team are enablers, if they can't handle him they need to get someone who can, saying yes all the time obviously isn't the working.

Maybe... Duff can try and get Axl to train with him, if he got Weiland off crack he can wean Axl of chili-cheese burgers

Edited by Tom2112

Duff flew from Chicago, so this is before the gigs in Brazil or here in Argentina?

The show is on, but Duff is not confirmed yet. They said that his in a meeting with management of the band.

Axl needs to be put on a diet, he needs a manager that will tell him "Axl, you're over weight, people don't want to you overweight, I signed you up with a personal trainer" he looks so bad... even the disguise isn't covering it anymore. Looking at his moping about on stage and his body it looks like he could be a little depressed... I can't believe that's the same guys from even a few years ago...

His management team are enablers, if they can't handle him they need to get someone who can, saying yes all the time obviously isn't the working.

Maybe... Duff can try and get Axl to train with him, if he got Weiland off crack he can wean Axl of chili-cheese burgers

If he's slim, great. But that's not a key factor for me. I'll rather focus on the show/voice. I want to hear him sing, not to fuck him.

Holy shit, Axl does not look well at all. First of all, he needs to cut that fucking manky hair off. Grow old gracefully, keeping long hair when you are going bald just looks like someone unable to move forward with their life and let go of what they 'once were'. And lose some fucking weight, you are meant to be a rock star. Ruining your legacy (if its not already ruined) by being unable to control how many calories you take in versus how many you exercise is ridiculous. By all means, lose your voice through constant partying, singing, screeching and generally being a rock star. But its fucking ridiculous when one of the best rock singers of all time loses his vocal power, just because he is so out of shape his lungs can no longer provide enough oxygen to his body. Its really embarrassing to see him waddling around the stage, and out of breath just from SINGING A SONG.

Duff flew from Chicago, so this is before the gigs in Brazil or here in Argentina?

The show is on, but Duff is not confirmed yet. They said that his in a meeting with management of the band.

If he's slim, great. But that's not a key factor for me. I'll rather focus on the show/voice. I want to hear him sing, not to fuck him.

Buddy, if he's not in shape he won't be able to sing well. When your a vocalist your voice is only as good as the body that houses it... if your breathing is weak, if your posture is bad, if you lots of unnecessary fat these things are going to have an impact on your voice. Looking good is just a bonus for anybody who's interested in him in that way.

There's a few examples of fat singers who were still amazing singers but for the most part they were classically trained and being well padded actually benefitted their voices... Axl is not classically trained, and it's quite obvious that he is not benefitting from his weight gain. Whatever it is that's wrong with him he should sort it out before people who are less forgiving than us catch wind of this because Rio 2011 was nearly 3 years ago and people still bring it up.

Huh? :laugh:

no more word about Duff, just this guys talking about nothing worthless.

Shit! It's safe to say Duff won't show up in less than 3 hours.

I just hope that he's now teaching TB how to do business, and not only getting brainwashed.

Huh? :laugh:

no more word about Duff, just this guys talking about nothing worthless.

Shit! It's safe to say Duff won't show up in less than 3 hours.

I just hope that he's now teaching TB how to do business, and not only getting brainwashed.

Nope, they don't even mention Duff anymore, they are in some kind of Nirvana special show now. Good stuff, but i don't think Duff's coming now.