Looks like Faster Pussycat needed a replacement bassist too

Lio

On March 28, while appearing with his bandmates at 120 Tavern & Music Hall in Marietta, Georgia, FASTER PUSSYCAT bassist Danny Nordahl collapsed face first into the drum riser prior to the group's performance of its hit song "Bathroom Wall". He was carried off stage and his position was filled by bassist Andy Nader of the opening act RED LIGHT SAINTS.

FASTER PUSSYCAT vocalist Taime Downe appeared to be unfazed by the incident, telling the audience with a laugh, "Fucking rock 'n' roll! Classic! Somebody better have fucking got that on video, 'cause I want it. Every morning he will wake up to it... just on a repeat loop." (From Blabbermouth)

Fall: around 1:30 mark

I know when I read that article I thought they don't care about that guy.

Maybe he's a drug addict so they expect him to pass out? Or maybe he was ill?

Either way they found a replacement super quick and he knew how to play their songs. Weird.

This is literally the fakest shit I've ever seen in my life. Nothing more than a dadfuck band trying to get publicity.

First of all, you can see the dude looking back and planning his fall beforehand which just so happens to be directly and conveniently into the bass drum. And he falls as soon as the singer and roadie move out of the way. He even looks back before doing it. Not to mention that the replacement was on stage in 5 seconds. Clearly staged.

• Like 1