April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Shackler's sounded pretty good

That Shacklers was really good.

Shackers sounds not too bad...

Shackler's was amazingly good

sounded good.

:huh: I guess I was listening to a different video than you all.

That song was hard for him to sing in 2010 when he was on fire, so I question his decision to try and sing it now.

yeah i noticed

There's too much hate around here ... and lack of sense of humor :shrugs:

Shut up. I hate you.

you are one of the most loving persons on here right? :P
I honestly believe that I am. I just like to talk shit. I'm a sweetheart, though. You'll see. I love you all. :)

aaaawww wanna bake cookies with me tomorrow?? :lol:

• Like 1

sounded good.

That song was hard for him to sing in 2010 when he was on fire, so I question his decision to try and sing it now.

I was talking more about the fact that they weren't still using a backing track for additional vocals. But it's not really any worse than any other performance of Shackler's from 2011 or 2012.

KOHD has been posted I think. YCBM I'd rather not see since 2011 tbh.

but the drum intro of YCBM and then the bass and then the guitar is just...... fucking awesome you know? and axl twisting around with his mic stand and all that stuff it's a power song and i love it

sounded good.

I was talking more about the fact that they weren't still using a backing track for additional vocals. But it's not really any worse than any other performance of Shackler's from 2011 or 2012.

I thought Shackler's was awesome at 2012 shows where he went ultra-low on verses and raspy on choruses. Shame he doesn't use that low voice any more, prob worried about no being heard in the mix.

KOHD has been posted I think. YCBM I'd rather not see since 2011 tbh.

but the drum intro of YCBM and then the bass and then the guitar is just...... fucking awesome you know? and axl twisting around with his mic stand and all that stuff it's a power song and i love it

I love the song. Power song indeed, as such, it is well suited by power vocals. It's a song that sounds awful in a clean voice, it looks like a humour sketch sung that way.

Just found this on YT..

So, who's going to contact them about buying this? :lol:

Footage from way back usually gives the most accurate representation of the performance - and Axl sounds good!

This is one of my favorite boots:

Somebody email that bastard!

Looks very well shot.

Hey you´re the media guy. It´s your job to find out more about "that bastard". But whatever you do please be 120% sure you don´t get NGOG´d again

• Like 2