April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Somebody email that bastard!

Looks very well shot.

Hey you´re the media guy. It´s your job to find out more about "that bastard". But whatever you do please be 120% sure you don´t get NGOG´d again

Ha, I've already reached out to the company. I'm talking about somebody who is willing to part with their money - because I'm not. :shrugs:

Looks very well shot.

Hey you´re the media guy. It´s your job to find out more about "that bastard". But whatever you do please be 120% sure you don´t get NGOG´d again

Ha, I've already reached out to the company. I'm talking about somebody who is willing to part with their money - because I'm not. :shrugs:

How much? Hopefully all of us can help in some way

Looks very well shot.

We've done this before, so I'm sure some members wouldn't mind pitching in depending on the cost.

Looks very well shot.

We've done this before, so I'm sure some members wouldn't mind pitching in depending on the cost.

I'm interested too... Looking forward to hearing more of this.

I don't understand what you guys are listening to when you say he sounds good. I'd like to stop watching this shit. Stop fooling me.

Face it, Magisme, all this time you thought you liked Axl's voice, while actually you hate it. Admit it. ;)

I don't understand what you guys are listening to when you say he sounds good. I'd like to stop watching this shit. Stop fooling me.

Face it, Magisme, all this time you thought you liked Axl's voice, while actually you hate it. Admit it. ;)

I think he's on to me........... :nervous: