April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Soundcheck sounded huge. They did Shackler's like 3 times in a row.

Did they attempt OMG?

Not that I heard. So Fine, Raw Power and Bumble sang a bit of TIL (he should take over for Axl, he sounded great).

I genuinely think that Axl is going to sound drastically better tonight. With 24,000 in front of the band, and Duff McKagan on bass, he's bound to trip off the energy!

I wonder how much he's going to trip off of a stadium full of people going apeshit over an original member being on board?

Two original members. ;)

Who's the 2nd? hope you're not talking about Axl.

It's plain stupid to say that the capacity crowd will be exclusively stoked for Duff.

:lol: Really? You think so? When they see Duff and Axl together the crowd is going to EXPLODE.

Can you read?

Soundcheck sounded huge. They did Shackler's like 3 times in a row.

Did they attempt OMG?

Not that I heard. So Fine, Raw Power and Bumble sang a bit of TIL (he should take over for Axl, he sounded great).

Have fun, Amir, and congrats on your birthday!

Edited by Lio

I genuinely think that Axl is going to sound drastically better tonight. With 24,000 in front of the band, and Duff McKagan on bass, he's bound to trip off the energy!

I wonder how much he's going to trip off of a stadium full of people going apeshit over an original member being on board?

Two original members. ;)

It's plain stupid to say that the capacity crowd will be exclusively stoked for Duff.

:lol: Really? You think so? When they see Duff and Axl together the crowd is going to EXPLODE.

No shit!

And that's what I was replying to when NGOG commented on Axl tripping off that energy of Duff being there for the entire show.

It's an energy that's going to be far more intense than Stinson being up there, it just made me wonder if Axl will be completely comfortable with that, seeing as nuGnR hasn't exactly lived up to or exceeded the legacy as Axl had hoped.

• Like 2

How long is it until the concert is supposed to start? (how long as in hours and minutes, timezone-difference is huge between Norway and Argentina)

Really looking forward to seeing footage of an entire concert with Duff in GnR again!

Two original members. ;)

It's strange that you would "hope" I'm not talking about Axl - because Axl is an original member of the band.

It's plain stupid to say that the capacity crowd will be exclusively stoked for Duff. Duff will act as a well-needed energizer; but they're there for the whole package. Axl especially.

Who you calling stupid, stupid! (female bronx voice) :). I was talking about how we know Axl will be there so there was zero point mentioning him, and you kind of eluded to another original member, like Izzy. Obviously everybody who attends a Gnr show is most excited about seeing Axl

Two original members. ;)

Can you read?

Uhhhh?

Zint said the energy in the crowd is going to be electric because they will be expecting Duff, and Duff in turn would feed off of it as result(an original member returning to his band, which the crowd will love), you then nit pick and say there's two original members(no shit). Then you begin to ramble and say the "whole package" deal, yeah, they're there to see Axl, but no one expected Duff to be there when buying tickets (the crowd will be more electric tonight than they have been in a long time), so why is it inconceivable for the crowd to be stoked exclusively for Duff? Yes we know Axl is an original member of the band, but bringing Duff back for multiple full shows is on another level that we haven't seen since before the reincarnation.

Why the hell are you nit picking every post? Why don't you include Dizzy as an original while you're at it, and make three. Stop going full NGOG.

How long is it until the concert is supposed to start? (how long as in hours and minutes, timezone-difference is huge between Norway and Argentina)

oslo-argentina.jpg

Thank you! In other words, it was supposed to start 13 minutes ago?

oslo-argentina.jpg

No. It shall start in about 5 hours, I guess :) 5 or 6 :)

oslo-argentina.jpg

No. It shall start in about 5 hours, I guess :) 5 or 6 :)

Haha, now I'm up to speed.. I thought that the time on the printscreen was the start-time. Because it is, as you probably noticed 22.00 here now :lol:

Two original members. ;)

Can you read?

Uhhhh?

Zint said the energy in the crowd is going to be electric because they will be expecting Duff, and Duff in turn would feed off of it as result(an original member returning to his band, which the crowd will love), you then nit pick and say there's two original members(no shit). Then you begin to ramble and say the "whole package" deal, yeah, they're there to see Axl, but no one expected Duff to be there when buying tickets (the crowd will be more electric tonight than they have been in a long time), so why is it inconceivable for the crowd to be stoked exclusively for Duff? Yes we know Axl is an original member of the band, but bringing Duff back for multiple full shows is on another level that we haven't seen since before the reincarnation.

Why the hell are you nit picking every post? Why don't you include Dizzy as an original while you're at it, and make three. Stop going full NGOG.

I didn't dispute that Duff's presence is going to energize the crowd - in fact I acknowledged it. Zint responded to my post saying that the crowd "will be going apeshit over an original member being on board". That's ignorant of the reality that South America has been selling extremely well; irrespective of Duff being part of it.

It's not my fault that you didn't read my post correctly. I said that it's stupid to think the crowd is exclusively stoked for Duff, given that a significant number of them had already bought tickets prior to the announcement (which you've just made reference to in your post). They're there for GNR, and Duff being part of it all is just a bonus. In other words, they will be addedly excited.

If you really think the crowd will be exclusively stoked for Duff, lobby a promoter to book Loaded for a show in South America, and tell me how they sell in comparison.

Edited by NGOG