Would you let your girlfriend/Wife go backstage with Axl?

I don't think I could date someone who would sleep with current Axl.

Credits to magisme at ya bois crib.

I was reading your post and thought, "Wait a minute. Didn't I say that?" :lol:

What is ya bois crib? Is it fairly active?

I don't think I could date someone who would sleep with current Axl.

Credits to magisme at ya bois crib.

I was reading your post and thought, "Wait a minute. Didn't I say that?" :lol:
What is ya bois crib? Is it fairly active?

You're not allowed to talk about fight club... err I mean Ya Bois Crib

Why should it be limited to just four of us? Fuck it! He could also call Beta. The more the merrier!

Bumblefoot needs to tag in at least once !

I can make this harder...

You let your girlfriend/wife into Axl's dressing room to take a picture. They close the door, you start to hear the couch being slammed against the wall. Axl starts to scream, even sing, and you notice something: it has 2010 level rasp. Do you break in?

Yes, because he's probably biting her ankle.

• Like 1

He doesn't have any children (that we know of), so either he is ultrasmart about jepardizing the life he has designed, or has a truck of trojans (probably has to double wrap in many cases).

With the litigious society we live in, I'm sure either he self loves or uses high end girls outside of the gigs.

So...not worried about the wife.

I make up horrible scenarios for my friends all the time, ill taylor some here..

- Would you let axl do a watery shit in your mouth to save your girlfriends ability to walk for the rest of her life, or would you cater for her disability?

- Would you have no sex for a year or no internet for 2 years?

- Axl is playing new songs with rasp in your home town, no recording equipment is taken to the show, your also been asked to be the best man at a wedding the same day - who do you decline?

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 1

- Axl is playing new songs with rasp in your home town, no recording equipment is taken to the show, your also been asked to be the best man at a wedding the same day - who do you decline?

I've actually been in a similar situation. :) Although I wasn't asked to be the best man, but then again Axl didn't have that awesome raspy voice any more as it was 2012. :D Anyways, I chose to attend the wedding ceremony and skip two shows. No matter how much I love this band, dear friends of mine will always mean much more to me.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.