Would you let your girlfriend/Wife go backstage with Axl?

- Would you let axl do a watery shit in your mouth to save your girlfriends ability to walk for the rest of her life, or would you cater for her disability?

LZr0ADk.gif

This. Really, why? How did that thought even crossed your mind for a single second? You sir, have serious issues.

He doesn't have any children (that we know of), so either he is ultrasmart about jepardizing the life he has designed, or has a truck of trojans (probably has to double wrap in many cases).

With the litigious society we live in, I'm sure either he self loves or uses high end girls outside of the gigs.

So...not worried about the wife.

It's just interesting how no backstage or hotel photos make their way out to the public.

What a stupid thread.

You and the thread seem to have something in common :)

Sorry I hurt your feelings.

I forgive you

He doesn't have any children (that we know of), so either he is ultrasmart about jepardizing the life he has designed, or has a truck of trojans (probably has to double wrap in many cases).

With the litigious society we live in, I'm sure either he self loves or uses high end girls outside of the gigs.

So...not worried about the wife.

It's just interesting how no backstage or hotel photos make their way out to the public.

I think Drakestar makes a great point... why risk it with people who can (and most likely will) talk

Great thread.

To women: would you let your boyfriend/husband go backstage with Beta?

Hmm,might would be a way to get Axl out from under her feet for awhile!! LOL And make way for you to sneak in to Axl! Edited by SweetRose
  • Like 4

- Axl is playing new songs with rasp in your home town, no recording equipment is taken to the show, your also been asked to be the best man at a wedding the same day - who do you decline?

I've actually been in a similar situation. :) Although I wasn't asked to be the best man, but then again Axl didn't have that awesome raspy voice any more as it was 2012. :D Anyways, I chose to attend the wedding ceremony and skip two shows. No matter how much I love this band, dear friends of mine will always mean much more to me.

Ohhh that is so nice m1525.gif

- Would you let axl do a watery shit in your mouth to save your girlfriends ability to walk for the rest of her life, or would you cater for her disability?

LZr0ADk.gif

This. Really, why? How did that thought even crossed your mind for a single second? You sir, have serious issues.

Just answer :D

Would you trust her with this man?

1c5z_zps6d0fc956.jpg

Yeah, why not?

Axl is ugly now and my gf doesn't like money and rockstars at all :popcorn:

The fuck would I care? She can go wherever she pleases. I'm going wherever I want, so it's not my place to tell anybody where they can and can't go.

great post

LZr0ADk.gif

Just answer :D

The thing is...why wouldn't she be able to walk anymore? Axl is not very thin but I don't think he is so fat that he would crush her. :shrugs:

Edited by Thin White Duke

Guest Len B'stard

Not with no one at the moment but my ex found him horrifying. And most of the ones before her ain't really heard of him.

Guest Len B'stard

The guy belted David fucking Bowie for flirting with Erin apparently so he would understand if you whacked him for the same deal.

Yeah, not really confirmed though is it? All these instances of Axl being a so called hardman, there's this one and most accounts only say he was 'fuming'. Johnny Thunders took the piss out of him asking whether he was a fag biker cuz of how he was dressed and again, no stories exist of him belting Johnny, just that he was, again, storming around 'fuming'. These are different accounts from different times and places and yet they are eeriely similar to the account of that twat from Motley Crue who apparently smacked Izzy and that Axl again supposedly was 'fuming' over, yet was right there...and fuck all happened.

Translation: He's a very little ginger man that couldn't have it if you handed it to him. He's just a Yosemite Sam character, the only time you see or hear of him going someone is when it's a bitch move, kicking Adler in the bollocks, the great St Louis incident, what a fuckin' swing that was eh, Tommy Hearns would've been proud of that one :lol: Or when he's sparking out some pencil neck with a camera at an airport.