I wont lie....

Okay, but honestly do you think Duff would want to go back to GNR?

I mean Duff's talked about a reunion because he said fans have hope because the original members are still alive, so I think he would be open to it, but joining GNR now, who knows?

Well from the pics I saw, Duff seems to really be enjoying himself. But as far as him rejoininh permantly, only Duff and Axl can answer that question. But I'm sure it is something both men are thinking about. Let's not forget, but this is a home coming of sorts for Duff, everybody likes going home.

Well from the pics I saw, Duff seems to really be enjoying himself. But as far as him rejoininh permantly, only Duff and Axl can answer that question. But I'm sure it is something both men are thinking about. Let's not forget, but this is a home coming of sorts for Duff, everybody likes going home.

Yes, but it's like you meeting your exgirlfriend. It's nice sometime to chat and talk about past, but there was a reason why you're not together anymore.

Yes, but it's like you meeting your exgirlfriend. It's nice sometime to chat and talk about past, but there was a reason why you're not together anymore.

That's a good point, but I do feel that their must still be some "love" there, if not this wouldn't be happening. It's like when you start dating your ex girlfriend again, it either bombs out fast and you are glad it didn't work out. Or you become hot and heavy all over again and before you know it your moving back in, talking about kids and marriage.

This is going to go either way imo. If it just ends up being for the 5 shows, then obviously both are happy they made the decisions they did. But also don't be suprised if Duff is back very quickly. Playing in VR or Walking Papers or Loaded is not the same as playing in gnr. Gnr is his first love...

Some of you are out of your fuckin' mind. Duff played his first full show in 21 years - obviously his enthusiasm is going to dwarf somebody that's been touring with GNR for 5 straight years.

If Duff was playing with this band for a sustained period of time, I can guarantee you that this honeymoon feeling would eventually fade.

The only thing that can truly appease the fans on any permanent basis is if Axl publicly commits to a new record.

the fans on here, I can assure you 90-95% of Casual or die hard Guns N Roses fans who are not on this board couldn't give 2 craps if Axl has any new material, only way he can appease the casuals and the die hards not on this board is if he reunites with the old guys

I'm a massive Guns supporter. Ilike Tommy. But Duff has me on the ropes. That felt like a blast from the past. I honestly haven't seen that energy and happiness from Tommy for a while. Axl sounds amazing as always, but Duff ugh.... I need you.___

How funny. Not even the leader of the axl rose defence force can help feeling weak at the knees the minute he sees a REAL member of Guns N Roses back where he belongs.

Maybe we aren't all as crazy as you think aye pal?

Edited by JoePerry954

It's a silly decision when you consider it's the most progressive thing he's done since touring Chinese Democracy... he's had Izzy and Duff for guest slots but a whole show is different. If he doesn't release anything within two years the evolution of GNR will be one album, an endless tour and Duff playing five shows. Pathetic considering the personnel, opportunities and length of time. CD is a fantastic record imo but he's far from done the name proud with 15 years and just that to show.