April 9 - Asuncion, Paraguay

Powerage5

Tonights show will be written in the history books.

every show will be in GN'R's history :P

This one will have its own chapter

like how?

dammit now i'll be glued to the internet tonite. never get anything done when there's a show.

same here, we are a bunch of crazy addicts or something

Will it be obscure and not broadcasted anywhere as the others?

why everyone complains about the shows aren't being live broadcasted ?

Hmmm...because they are not being broadcasted? As in, we would like to watch them, but we can't?

GN'R isn't the only band in the world that doesn't live broadcast their shows ;)

I know, Fabio. But right now, it's the one that I get mad at for not broadcasting them. If Metallica were playing in SA and not broadcasting any shows, I'd get mad them.

Metallica just finished a SA tour, i was at the São Paulo show, and they didn't broadcasted only one show..

It depends. Multishow, iirc, broadcasted the last AC/DC and the Metallica Death Magnetic tour shows in São Paulo. But by talking about the obscurity, I don't mean just a live broadcast, but also shows like this one in Argentina, where videos don't come up until the next day, mostly.

It depends. Multishow, iirc, broadcasted the last AC/DC and the Metallica Death Magnetic tour shows in São Paulo. But by talking about the obscurity, I don't mean just a live broadcast, but also shows like this one in Argentina, where videos don't come up until the next day, mostly.

i got what you're saying, but man, it's beautiful to see shots when you can see the crowd and there's like one or two persons with cameras or cellphones and the rest is really enjoying the show. i mean, it's bad for us, but good to see they're going to really enjoy the show.

"So Fine" tonight ? :))

I will put money on it :headbang:

do u think if they play the song, Axl will be doing the back vocals ?