As a GN'R fan, what do YOU wish for?

We all have wishes, hopes, desires, wants, needs. Demands even. Even if what we wish for isn't possible, it is important to be optimistic. Watching on the sidelines as GN'R fan, what do you truly wish for? What do you truly want even if it isn't really expected?

In all honesty i'd love to have the old band back with axl in good form, I mean really when your ex-bass player dwarfs your new band whether that be stage presence or playing wise you know you are hanging with the wrong kind of people. I'm not a hater by any means im always interested in what axl is doing but for god sake the sheer contrast

Edited by grouse

Fuck a new album, not with these guys. Get Duff back for good, maybe Izzy also, give Ashba the boot, tour with those guys, then maybe see what kind of new music they can make.

I don't care what anyone says, but I would MUCH rather have Duff back than CD2.

Edited by Mike420
  • Like 1

Reunion starts now! That's all I want and fucking demand!

But....................... only if Axl gets his ass in shape and improves his vocals. If not, I want Slash, Duff, Izzy, and Steven/Matt to form a new band and just destroy this joke we have now called the Axl Rose (Bad) Experience.

We all have wishes, hopes, desires, wants, needs. Demands even. Even if what we wish for isn't possible, it is important to be optimistic. Watching on the sidelines as GN'R fan, what do you truly wish for? What do you truly want even if it isn't really expected?

New music.

I wish Axl gets his shit together, gets himself in shape, and gets the 5 guys on that tatttoo on his right forearm (including himself) back together to do some kickass shows across the world (mostly in US) .. and see where it goes from there.

Reunion would be first choice, failing that I would like to hear as many of the left over ChiDem recordings as possible (without Ashba or Bumble replacing Robin/Bucket).

I'd also like an Axl autobiography.

What's more likely though is the current greatest hits tour to continue and the constant hope for more leaks, as a new album doesn't seem to be on the menu any time soon.