Absolutely shocking performance by Dj Ashba in Buenos Aires

Guest NGOG

DJ's sucking shocked somebody??? WTF is this place coming to?

I think it took Duff coming back to get everyone to really watch the show and understand how bad DJ is. Basically anyone who denies it has no excuse really. I haven't seen anyone come defend his performance.

Volcano where you at?!

• Like 1

I think it took Duff coming back to get everyone to really watch the show and understand how bad DJ is. Basically anyone who denies it has no excuse really. I haven't seen anyone come defend his performance.

Volcano where you at?!

That's the problem with kids these days. Nobody pays attention.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

I'm amazed that DJ can always do something to make my opinion of him sink lower than it was before...I mean, I had nothing but contempt for him since it was announced he had joined GNR as it was so that's no mean feat.

To think Axl used to criticise the old band for a "pseudo session mentality"...this horrid salesman has no shame in using the GNR name to promote himself, fuck- he has no shame at all.

As I mentioned in the other thread, Axl will stop the band for the smallest transgressions yet somehow DJ is given carte blanche to utterly destroy whatever song he is playing for as long as he likes...posing like Slash the whole way.

The guy is a total disgrace, I am still dumbfounded Axl selected DJ to join GNR some 5 years(?) after it was announced.

edit: scraping a whole new barrel

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 1

Honestly, I absolutely hate DJ, but I really don't think this was as bad as you're all making it out to be. It was like, 8 seconds of badly timed guitar playing.

Unless I missed something.

The entire solo just before Axl's reaction. It's abysmal!

• Like 2

Honestly, I absolutely hate DJ, but I really don't think this was as bad as you're all making it out to be. It was like, 8 seconds of badly timed guitar playing.

Unless I missed something.

The entire solo just before Axl's reaction. It's abysmal!

Timestamp? Is it just the riffing before the outro?

I'm guessing too many swigs of Jack between songs ('cause he's a rockstar, man) may have played a part. He kinda looks wasted. That could just be an 'act' though, you don't really know with him. He looked pissed off for a lot of the show because Duff wasn't paying attention to him too.

Volcano where you at?!

DJ usually butchers the Patience solo pretty bad, but that was especially bad. It's like he wasn't even paying attention to anything, just lost in space.

Also Volcano got banned.

Edited by RickRoses

Guest Gunns

I want dj no where near the next Gnr album,

Joke is on us though, there is no next album

Edited by Gunns

I watched the patience video and man you can see axl just standing there like what the holy fuck are you doing dj and why are you doing this when duff is here. Alright we need to start a fire dj club or something cuz that right there, that was just very bad guitar. Hell I bet half the people on this forum if not more could do better. Duff seems to be slightly annoyed by dj's antics for most of the show it seemed like

I watched the patience video and man you can see axl just standing there like what the holy fuck are you doing dj and why are you doing this when duff is here

This made me picture Axl gathering the band together before the show and saying, "Alright guys. We've got Duff back now, so we gotta make a good impression."

It's like when your teacher is being evaluated and tells the class to behave themselves and make them look good.

• Like 1

Oh DJ.... I sincerely hope the new Sixx:A.M. album is a huge hit. A HUGE hit and they go on tour, making DJ have to decide between Guns N' Roses and them, ultimately making him choose to go with Sixx. Enough, man. He's been playing the same shit for 5 years now and he still manages to fuck it up ALL THE TIME. And the worst part is - he does it with THAT attitude: the Sunset Strip Bubblegum Twilight Saga Attitude.

• Like 1