Favorite ASHBA Swag

DMEN-625x794-625x794.jpg

The consummate AshbaSwag choice. You'll be the centre of attention wearing that because 99% of people will do a double take and think what the fuck does that mean? And who the hell is that witch making fire voodoo from black jars on the front?

Edited by RandallFlagg

I was looking for the perfect item on the website. I clicked on the beanies, I thought they weren't "that" bad, then I saw they cost $40, and I laughed.

You can get the same one sans the Ashba garbage for $10 on eBay. Support the Koreans.

• Like 1

ASHBA Swag is like what anti-matter is to matter - it's anti-swag.

It should all be put in a large garbage can and burned as an affront to humanity.

Except the beanie Axl wore, would wear.
Edited by NGOG

DMEN-625x794-625x794.jpg

The consummate AshbaSwag choice. You'll be the centre of attention wearing that because 99% of people will do a double take and think what the fuck does that mean? And who the hell is that witch making fire voodoo from black jars on the front?

In all honesty, who in the fuck would wear something like this? Don't say a complete tool because that's the obvious answer.

I only just realized how high his prices are, isn't that pushing the boat out for his loyal fans, to rip them off by that much for some shirts?

It's the whole exclusivity angle, being able

To say that you can afford something most couldn't.

tumblr_mkw8cdPJhH1qkvbgno2_1280.jpg

This one. My fave. And it only costs like 100 dollars (shipping not included), it's a bargain. We should all attend GnR shows wearing this robe. When you wear this, your guitar skills automatically decrease by 70% if you're not a guitarist - however, if you are a talented guitarist, your guitar skills will decrease by at least 85% but you'll look like a proper rockstar, so it doesn't matter how good you are. If you wear his demented hat and eyeliner, there's a great possibility you'll be the next GnR guitarist. :)

Let there be Ashba Swag!!!!!!!!!We now believe even more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Has there ever been a rock band with guuitarist as universally hated, ridiculed and mocked by fans of the band as DJ is?

I can't say that he was universally hated, but some fans were evidently displeased with Glen Drover's guitar playing skills when he was in Megadeth.