Slash comments on Duff temporarily rejoining GNR

Guest NGOG

http://www.rockol.it/news-590943/slash-rientro-duff-mckagan-guns-n-roses-non-mi-riguarda

Again, be cautious of my Google translate but it seems somewhat reliable:

"What Duff does is his business and does not concern me. The thing is, I don't care. The relationship between him and Axl is different than my relationship with Axl - I would never get a call like that to my address. No hard feelings, I'm not judging Duff, he's a nice guy. It's just that he has a more amicable relationship with Axl than me."

• Like 1

Thats pretty much EXACTLY the response I'd expect from Slash. I see it as "you know what, you're trying to get me to either trash it or praise it, and I'm not gonna do either. I don't really care."

This. I don't take it as negative or jealous or positive for that matter. It seems pretty straight forward; just Slash saying it doesn't have anything to do with it, which it doesn't.

• Like 1

He is totally right that what Duff and Axl have isn't what he has with Axl. Not much else he could have said really, and it is totally a fair comment.

But watch this non-controversial comment get 50 pages worth of controversy courtesy of online sensationalism

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1

God you can just feel the butthurt. Hahaha! Axl 1 - Slash 0

No we can't? Please elaborate on your "butthurt". Bring it on. *God the nutters (and Axl) have back door er- ass issues. Why the ass references so much from Axl and the nutters.....oh that's right I'm sorry.

Just remember who it was that was asked to tour with Aerosmith ;). I doubt that Aerosmith would ask Guns these days. Steven talked to Axl at a party,yes. But when it would come down to the nitty gritty,I betcha Steven Tyler would tell Axl to get his shit together. Lol

• Like 1

Just remember who it was that was asked to tour with Aerosmith ;). I doubt that Aerosmith would ask Guns these days. Steven talked to Axl at a party,yes. But when it would come down to the nitty gritty,I betcha Steven Tyler would tell Axl to get his shit together. Lol

I think you're in the wrong thread.

And I hope that Aerosmith does get asked Guns split up questions during this tour. I'd like to hear what they would have to say about it.

Aerosmith performed at The Whiskey today and after they jammed WTTJ with Slash, he said: "Thank you Slash. Thank you Axl out there somewhere".

You know, not everyone is as stubborn and as bitter as Axl Rose.

"What Duff does is his business, but I'm happy for my pal. and does not concern me. The thing is, I don't care. Unfortunately, the relationship between him and Axl is different than my relationship with Axl - I would never get a call like that to my address. But no hard feelings, I'm not judging Duff, he's a nice guy. It's just that he has a more amicable relationship with Axl than me."

If he had put it like this then I would have thought he didn't really care. But the way he put it, he sounds a bit irritated. But it probably has to do with the question, and not the situation.