Happy Birthday DieselDaisy!!!!

Redhead74

A lovely birthday to a fellow Little Richard fan, food enthusiast and the only decent Pom I know.

:o

What will Len and Dazey think of that? In fact, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not very decent and 10 being very decent) how would you rate DD, Len, Dazey, Tater Totts, Sandman, Pappy and any other male Brit on this forum?

Sorry to deviate from the topic DD! I hope your birthday is going awesome, but we have pressing business here that needs to be addressed. I'm thoroughly bemused by JDs concept of what a 'decent' Brit is. :D

Guest Len B'stard

I dunno, I'm not sure how these things are worked out to be honest :lol: JD certainly doesn't think I am. As a member of the 2nd generation immigrant community its best to just let everybody else make their minds up and go along with whatever they say :lol:

On topic: Why the fuck are you watching cricket re-runs on your birthday man? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

A lovely birthday to a fellow Little Richard fan, food enthusiast and the only decent Pom I know.

:o

What will Len and Dazey think of that? In fact, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not very decent and 10 being very decent) how would you rate DD, Len, Dazey, Tater Totts, Sandman, Pappy and any other male Brit on this forum?

Sorry to deviate from the topic DD! I hope your birthday is going awesome, but we have pressing business here that needs to be addressed. I'm thoroughly bemused by JDs concept of what a 'decent' Brit is. :D

Keyword being decent. I love Lenny and Dazey. Good lads and that just like a lot of my mates. ... but if I had to live with any of my mates, I'd be making Black pudding from them before the weeks out. :lol:

And I've said before I think of people in terms of ethnicity, not where they're born or where they grow up.

Lenny's Kashmiri, you're Dutch and I'm a Burgher Sri Lankan IMO.

Guest Len B'stard

Holy fuck, DieselDaisy is a guy?

well, DD, please disregard any fuckfest pm's I might have sent...or not ;)

anyway Happy Birthday

That cookery shit threw you off huh? :lol:

• Like 1