"Has Jared Leto Got an Unhealthy Axl Rose Obsession?"

Am I the only one that has no idea who this guy is? I recognize the Fight Club GIF, but I never knew that that guy did anything after Fight Club.

Requiem for a Dream, Lord of War, Mr. Nobody and Dallas Buyers Club. He also appears in American Psycho and The Thin Red Line. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Am I the only one that has no idea who this guy is? I recognize the Fight Club GIF, but I never knew that that guy did anything after Fight Club.

Requiem for a Dream, Lord of War, Mr. Nobody and Dallas Buyers Club. He also appears in American Psycho and The Thin Red Line. :thumbsup:

I haven't seen a single one of those. Any good?

All of them, but if I need to highlight some, I would say Lord of War. If you dig drama, Dallas Buyers Club is awesome, one of my favorites. Requiem for a Dream is pretty good but some find the movie disturbing, not me, of course.

• Like 1

All of them, but if I need to highlight some, I would say Lord of War. If you dig drama, Dallas Buyers Club is awesome, one of my favorites. Requiem for a Dream is pretty good but some find the movie disturbing, not me, of course.

I'll have to check them out.

My favorite is American Psycho but he plays a small role in that one. Well he plays a supporting role in all but Requiem For A Dream.

Edited by Padme
  • Like 1

I've seen all of these except for Mr. Nobody and Dallas Buyers Club and still don't know who he is. :) Will keep an eye out for him in Dollars Buyers Club as I have that one lined up to watch next week.

I'll have to check them out.

American psycho is pretty good.

I google this guys image and he looks familiar but I wouldn't know him if I saw him on the street and I've seen most of the movies listed he was in.

Axl wishes he could sing like Jared Leto these days.

When he's on tour, he's acting to be a rock star. He get the job done, but that article is pretty much what i think of him. He's doesn't belong to the rock n roll heaven n hell, a plastic hollywood actor, a good one.

Edited by Russel Nash

Axl wishes he could sing like Jared Leto these days.

True.

Great songs. He has a great voice, better than Axl.

He's better guitar player than Slash too.

That's why he got an Oscar. He's capable of fooling intelligent ppl like yourself into thinking he's a rock star, the real deal.

That's why he got an Oscar. He's capable of fooling intelligent ppl like yourself into thinking he's a rock star, the real deal.

How is he fooling me? Where did I say he's a "rockstar" or "the real deal"? I only said he has a great voice and he obviously sings better than Axl who's out of breath every 5 seconds.

Unbelievable that after years of posting in this forum, your English is still terrible. :lol: