Don't Cry
Civil War
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Encore:
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

Axl has been used to high altitudes, he's going to be running around like the kenyans on the london marathon.

According to Kat's most recent Instagram post tagged in Recife, she was attacked and is in a neck brace? I'm at work so I can't post it. Can someone else try to?

Correct. Poor girl.

Notice DJ has a picture at the same sign. So he must have been there.

I bet she was protecting him from angry bitter ex-fans for ruining so many solos.

• Like 1

According to Kat's most recent Instagram post tagged in Recife, she was attacked and is in a neck brace? I'm at work so I can't post it. Can someone else try to?

1cd5c9c0c41611e38f100002c9d41d12_8.jpg

"Got attacked by this sign not by sharks but by robbers. Proof that people are way more dangerous then any animal. Thanks for trauma, new neck brace and painful stay in my room looking at this beautiful paradise for the rest of the trip:( but still looking forward the show tmw:)"

Bummer :( Thieves can be pretty ballsy in Brazil:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hV45_sPA9w

Was Kat only with DJ when she got robbed? I could imagine if Richard was there he would protect Kat, or at least try to, especially in a case where the robbers got so violent that she's now in a neck brace.

It makes sense that she got robbed when DJ stepped away though. It's kinda obvious she's a tourist with the camera and all so the robbers probably saw her as an easy victim. Hopefully she'll be fine soon.

Ah... I know this feeling. :( I still remember when a Brazilian robbed me. Took away my favourite band.

Okay. Even I laughed at that one.

Was Kat only with DJ when she got robbed? I could imagine if Richard was there he would protect Kat, or at least try to, especially in a case where the robbers got so violent that she's now in a neck brace.

It makes sense that she got robbed when DJ stepped away though. It's kinda obvious she's a tourist with the camera and all so the robbers probably saw her as an easy victim. Hopefully she'll be fine soon.

Im guessing the strap was around her neck when they robbed her. Rather than the robbers kicking shit out of her.

Axl woulda St Louis stage dived them, carefully taking off his fedora first of course.

Or one of his many bodyguards would've.

534c3084e24339dc7c8b45ef.jpg

It's not really fair, is it? Axl with all these body guards for protection and Kat only got DJ.

Kat was protecting DJ. ;)

Edited by Axl_morris