April 17th - Fortaleza, Brazil

axl must be really insecure about his looks. wearing those clothes in Fortaleza is just crazy.

or maybe he wants to sweat as much as possible to lose weight? i mean they say if you sweat a lot you lose weight and that could explain why he is also dressed like that on stage?

axl must be really insecure about his looks. wearing those clothes in Fortaleza is just crazy.

TOtally agree.

He's gotta be dying in all that shit. Dude is wearing layers and scarves.

And that jacket on stage, good lord. That must be deluged with sweat.

or maybe he wants to sweat as much as possible to lose weight? i mean they say if you sweat a lot you lose weight and that could explain why he is also dressed like that on stage?

when you sweat you lose water, not fat.

well all the alcohol he drinks??

10258026_230045047192370_422820687954140

10155450_230045060525702_840531803477992

That's pretty creepy tbh, I wonder how long they stood there, could've been a Chapman with a sniper with that zealous stalkerism.

As we speak they're busy shoving a camera up the hotel's sewage system waiting for Axl to take a giant shit.

Edited by RandallFlagg

Nice ... because he's not fat .... he has water retention due to cortisone.

Edited by GUNNER PT

Nice ... because he's not fat .... he has water retention due to cortisone.

What does he have his period too?

Those pics are so creepy.

Anyway, the optimist in me is gonna bet they open the encore tonight with So Fine.

Would be sweet if they did Dust N Bones or Double Talkin Jive or something as well though. As awesome as the Duff shows have been, they've been pretty close to normal gigs. So much wasted potential.