April 17th - Fortaleza, Brazil

What's the half life on the forum being excited about tours these days? 2-3 shows?

I'm curious about the Golden Gods show. While the most likely outcome is a disaster I'm as hopelessly optimistic as ever that it at least isn't a tragedy. And I wait with bated breath to see how they'll top the flying piano at this year's residency.

YCBM

THEY PLAYED A PARTIAL YOU CAN'T PUT YOUR ARMS AROUND A MEMORY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so Duff comes back and they decide to add more shit songs to the setlist?

fingers crossed for dust n' bones!!!!!

I actually wanna hear Dust N' Bones next time Izzy guests, was one of the songs I listened to a lot when I first got into the UYIs.

I actually wanna hear Dust N' Bones next time Izzy guests, was one of the songs I listened to a lot when I first got into the UYIs.

it's always been a train wreck live...and just for that, it would be interesting!

it's always been a train wreck live...and just for that, it would be interesting!

Just had a look on setlist.fm, was played live 41 times! Far more than I expected, there's got to be a decent performance from one of those shows...

This St Louis performance is cool in a drunk sloppy sort of way:

Just had a look on setlist.fm, was played live 41 times! Far more than I expected, there's got to be a decent performance from one of those shows...

I had no idea it was played that many times!

I would have guessed less than 10

Idk some nights I read these threads with optimism and other nights I just feel disappointed because I know nothing will happen. Tonight's one of the disappointed nights so please excuse my negative comments.

Everything just feels dead. Axl's voice, duff is leaving, the set list looks like crap.

Those guys were so fuckin' great.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory (Partial)

Ladies and gentlemen, the worst live moment in GNR history.

I see your short term memory is failing you, I think Dj's performance on Patience holds that spot pretty easily.