**ENTRIES CLOSING JUN 7TH** - WIN a RARE copy of Chinese Democracy w/ **RED HAND alternative artwork**

Chinese is my favorite record of all time, so I would certainly like to acquire a copy of the Red Hand booklet. That said, I have absolutely no graphic ability whatsoever - so I will have to continue living in false hope that a random pool will appear. :lol:

• Like 1

Something to consider guys: the item can attract a significant fee, so you could hire a graphic designer and still break profit. ;)

Sitting at 22 points at the moment. I'll PM you my mailing address, HV.

Watch out, I've got 16. :P

Only if you count NGOG as "staff".

Oh, and to people designing serious banners, I suggest you make alternate versions sans Bumblefoot. Might be needed in a couple months. ;)

• Like 1

vXYCdh6.png

KmARzhW.png

qW3iDue.png

I have another version of the banner without the "MYGNRFORUM" and a picture of the old band in it's place. The black and white of the old band represents the past, while the new band is in the present, in color, front and center. For the stars, I redid them slightly crystallized if you notice, to represent rock.

Competition law requires that people that have supported this website financially or work for this website, even if it not for a fee, are not allowed to enter.

So if you fall in this category, I would leave it

Who's law is that? I don't follow laws of foreign countries myself ;)

Edited by gunsguy

vXYCdh6.png

KmARzhW.png

qW3iDue.png

I have another version of the banner without the "MYGNRFORUM" and a picture of the old band in it's place. The black and white of the old band represents the past, while the new band is in the present, in color, front and center. For the stars, I redid them slightly crystallized if you notice, to represent rock.

Not a fan of the logo at all. Picture on the left is too blurry. Gilby shouldn't be in the banner in any way, shape or form.

Competition law requires that people that have supported this website financially or work for this website, even if it not for a fee, are not allowed to enter.

Huh?

Huh?

Competition law (Aka, antitrust law) prevents trusts.... It stops monopolies from big companies... It has nothing to do with contests on a forum.

Guest Gunns

If I win, I don't expect you guys to use my banner, but I want the CD.

If Bacardi wins it would be like the simpsons episode where Ralph beats all the others with his star wars collection:

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

updated my application with logo and forum icons

did you seek permission to use that photo from the copyright holder? I think Bacardi's entry is null and void :lol:

• Like 1