**ENTRIES CLOSING JUN 7TH** - WIN a RARE copy of Chinese Democracy w/ **RED HAND alternative artwork**

Competition law requires that people that have supported this website financially or work for this website, even if it not for a fee, are not allowed to enter.

So if you fall in this category, I would leave it

Huh?

Competition law (Aka, antitrust law) prevents trusts.... It stops monopolies from big companies... It has nothing to do with contests on a forum.

Ah yes the USA law... does not apply to me. I don't even know if I will submit though anyway, but if I don't it won't be because of an American law I can say that ;)

Isn't this a UK law? And does it apply to this situation?

Ok, many hours in this, Im not very experienced in PS, well, so this one shows Axl over the different eras, with his respective change of looks/style, and in the background, those are the different stages that gnr has used through the years

csU1HoT.png

This one is the same but it has Ron and Richard

fiWeSSR.png

Maybe i will keep tweaking it, and gotta think for a logo and icon, hope u like it :)

Edited by ignaliza
  • Like 4

Ok, many hours in this, Im not very experienced in PS, well, so this one shows Axl over the different eras, with his respective change of looks/style, and in the background, those are the different stages that gnr has used through the years

csU1HoT.png

fiWeSSR.png

Maybe i will keep tweaking it, and gotta think for a logo and icon, hope u like it :)

I like this a lot. Needs some old lineup representation though.

• Like 3

csU1HoT.png

fiWeSSR.png

I really like the Axl through the era's. I delete the rio or the 2002 one though and add in an appetite era at the start. I just think you need an 87-89 Axl more than 2 2001/2 Axls.

I'd also have an old lineup shot on the left of the Axls. So its old stage/old lineup - 5 Axls - New stage/New line up

Edited by Axl_morris

csU1HoT.png

fiWeSSR.png

I really like the Axl through the era's. I delete the rio or the 2002 one though and add in an appetite era at the start. I just think you need an 87-89 Axl more than 2 2001/2 Axls.

Thanks :) I dunno if i'll change the Axls, because those are his most different styles, and i needed the mic stand one to match with the last picture, he is mostly the same through 87-93, in 2001-2002 he is very different, If i find a pic that matches from 87-89, maybe I'll put it :headbang:

• Like 2

This was my entry last time, but I suppose it's no good this time round as you don't want any logos and such. So don't consider this an entry.

89407Eh.jpg

Here's something I whipped up pretty quick. Pretty similar to what is up there now though.

fvB5Lkj.jpg

• Like 4

This was my entry last time, but I suppose it's no good this time round as you don't want any logos and such. So don't consider this an entry.

89407Eh.jpg

Here's something I whipped up pretty quick. Pretty similar to what is up there now though.

fvB5Lkj.jpg

It was a shame (with the logos), I think yours was probably my favourite of the last entries.

I really like that second one, even if it's not that much different. I like what you did with the logo too (although it makes re-using it elsewhere difficult).

Great job! I really like Spirit's too. :)

I'll try to make mine tomorrow or tuesday. I'm currently away from my computer.

No.

I strongly request HV that Cosmo should not participate in this contest. His graphic design skills are too awesome. :max:

Lol thanks, man! I think..... :D

It seems like they are good but people need to push their ideas and talents further, maybe these will help push you guys.

I hope that Gunns doesn't mind me using these as examples because co-created some of these from back in the day of CDF.com

BTW I am not entering these... Just getting the creative juices flowing.

cdfa1b.png

doyouhaveanappetite.jpg

gnrlogocdf.png

Edited by Randy Jesus
  • Like 1

Guest Gunns

It seems like they are good but people need to push their ideas and talents further, maybe these will help push you guys.

I hope that Gunns doesn't mind me using these as examples because co-created some of these from back in the day of CDF.com

cdfa1b.png

doyouhaveanappetite.jpg

No worries man go for it :)

@ hv, could we have a submission date deadline for all these? and hopefully people only vote until they've seen all so it's a more comprehensive competition overall

good luck everyone

cdfa1b.png

doyouhaveanappetite.jpg

No worries man go for it :)

@ hv, could we have a submission date deadline for all these? and hopefully people only vote until they've seen all so it's a more comprehensive competition overall

good luck everyone

maybe someone else can take these base images / ideas and turn them into something.