01-01-01 Las Vegas Chinese Democracy Starts Now shirt size Large

While these sold-out at the show, they did re-run them immediately afterward. I flew home a few days after the show, and not long after that got an email that they had a limited number available for order.

gnr_010101_zpscf1cd8e6.jpg

nice resisting taking it out of the package

i bought a album 5 years ago and since i already had the mp3 version i have never opened it...wanted to see how long i could go

It is however a Japanese kamikaze pilot tying his, culturally Japanese hachimaki, preparing to kamikaze against an enemy allied with the Chinese (including the Communists who had put aside their civil war to fight the Japanese)!! I could not think of a more inappropriate image for an album called Chinese Democracy. It is actually rather racist as it assumes Chinese and Japanese look alike.

It is however a Japanese kamikaze pilot tying his, culturally Japanese hachimaki, preparing to kamikaze against an enemy allied with the Chinese (including the Communists who had put aside their civil war to fight the Japanese)!! I could not think of a more inappropriate image for an album called Chinese Democracy. It is actually rather racist as it assumes Chinese and Japanese look alike.

maybe thats what he was aiming for....i mean the album is banned from china :lol:

Edited by -HollywoodRose-

• 2 years later...