Would Bring It Back Home have fitted on Chinese Democracy?

It was made during the UYI sessions, but sound more CD to me than UYI. What do you think?

WAT

The song sounds like a rip off from an old blues rock album

btw i like the song, but definitely not fit on the UYI's (hell even don't fit to Lies)

Absolutly amazing song. I have said it before and I'll say it again Bring it back home, It taste's good, Ain't going down, just another sunday, this i love, fall to pieces, and maybe a couple other snake pit songs could have been a pretty solid 1996 album. Bring it back home would have been a great reintroduction in to gnr during the mid 90's.

it's got the cool gritty axl vocals but musically i think Just Another Sunday, Crash Diet and the Yesterdaze demos are better.

I love the final studio version of Yesterdays, but dude, that acoustic version is fucking beautiful, and if GN'R had put out a gritty raw acoustic album like this with this kind of production, that would have been great. (Lies sounded a bit more polished, which worked for those songs.)

• Like 2

Bring it Back Home is a masterpiece. It has an excellent riff in. CD does not have excellent riffs. So, no it wouldn't fit.

The riff did get used twice, you can kind of hear parts of it in Mr. Brownstone, and at the end of It's So Easy.

Edited by moreblack

Bring it Back Home is a masterpiece. It has an excellent riff in. CD does not have excellent riffs. So, no it wouldn't fit.

The riff did get used twice, you can kind of hear parts of it in Mr. Brownstone, and at the end of It's So Easy.

It's in reverse at the end of ISE. :P