Why this disrespect? Sick n' tired!

0001_21_May_14_20_54.jpg

Seriously.... stop this BS now @gunsnroses! :anger:

I feel deeply offended that we fans receive this treatment from whoever is managing that Twitter account.

"GNR Fans sure have a Radar for BS!"... are you implying that WE FANS CREATE THIS BS?? Like we spend our money creating websites that fabricate rumours?

Just because some people echoed this "news" doesn't make them/us criminals or the BShitters themselves. Whoever wrote that, get down from your pony! We're not like that :fuckyou:

Do you have any clue on how to deny rumours in a professional way, withouth having to point your 'holier than thou' finger at the fans? As usually you do?

"Love you all" my butt!

0001_21_May_14_20_54.jpg

Seriously.... stop this BS now @gunsnroses! :anger:

I feel deeply offended that we fans receive this treatment from whoever is managing that Twitter account.

"GNR Fans sure have a Radar for BS!"... are you implying that WE FANS CREATE THIS BS?? Like we spend our money creating websites that fabricate rumours?

Just because some people echoed this "news" doesn't make them/us criminals or the BShitters themselves. Whoever wrote that, get down from your pony! We're not like that :fuckyou:

Do you have any clue on how to deny rumours in a professional way, withouth having to point your 'holier than thou' finger at the fans? As usually you do?

"Love you all" my butt!

No offense, but I think you may have completely misinterpreted the intentions behind the statement. I took it as complimenting the GN'R fans for sensing the RadarOnline story was BS.

Ali

No offense, but you took the status entirely the wrong way...

Well, you all may think I did but I have my reasons..... I've heard and read several times, from rants in concerts or since Gn'R joined the Internet (1999), how we've been mistreated by either Axl, GN'R management or the kiss ass sycophants that surround them, always blaming us for everything. Not a coincidence some fans have been estigmatized in public or in forums for "speaking their minds".